Thanks Greenheart Games

Thank you Greenheart Games, when you released your first game, Game Dev Tycoon, I bet you didn’t even think that it could influence peoples lives, but for me, it did, let me tell you my story (btw I am not an adult, just so you are aware, but don’t ask for my age, because I will decline)

My first game was a text based game, and it didn’t even have a name, but I still developed it.

all versions:
Version 0.1.0 Alpha: Game release
Version 0.1.1 Alpha: Added start menu
Version 0.1.2 Alpha: Added (Fake) Launcher, only for update log only
Version 0.1.0 Early Access: Added Color

that is all the versions of my game Lost so far, but I started development on a Virtual OS, called JDredOS 1.0

And finally, I developed a game that belongs in text based (So far all my programs are text based), called Virus.

None of these things would’ve happened if it weren’t for Greenheart Games, and I think I found a place in the Game Dev Community, so I made my own Game/Program Dev Community called BatchProductions (Batch is the programming language I use.)

Again, Thank you, Greenheart Games, because without you, I would’ve not have had the inspiration I got, and thus, BatchProductions wouldn’t exist, if you want to download any programs I made, then go to this link:

1 Like

W̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶d̶o̶?̶

Seriously though, it did influence me for making a video game company.

1 Like

I can definitely relate to this, GDT inspired me to make my own game, I’m working on my own game right now, it’ll be a while but I’ll get there.