Team announcement: Farewell Charlie

Back in May 2013 @Charlie joined us to tackle our overflowing mailboxes and has spear-headed our customer support emails (and occasionally swung the forum ban hammer) ever since.

Today is officially her last day here at Greenheart Games and I just wanted to wish @Charlie all the best for her future. Thank you for your past contributions and for being part of this community.

:cake:

Dear forum spammers: the forum ban hammer will not be retired - We will carry on swinging it!

7 Likes

Best wishes with your future, @Charlie.

Wait… A cake is a lie!

1 Like

Too bad! I hope you will rehire Charlie if her services are ever needed again. She’s like God, just in mortal form.

Noooo! :frowning: That’s too bad. I hope you still have moderators on this forum, though.

Yes, absolutely. We will still moderate the forums.

;-;
We will try to keep this forum moderated without you Charlie…
#WE WILL NEVER FORGET

1 Like

I assume you need less “resources” going to support than at this moment in time then?

Farewell Charlie. I hope whatever comes to you in the future will be good and you will turn out successful. Okay fellow regulars (+ @Stian & @CrumpDev) it’s time we stop breaking rules and make it easier for Patrick.

3 Likes

I give @Charlie a 11/10. It was fun, goodbye and good luck. May @Charlie have a good future :wink:
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

WHAT
Why does she need to leave just when the new emoticons are here :cry:

Well then, RIP Charlie 2013-2016 nvr forget
Let’s hope you guys will continue moderating and stuff

Charlieee nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

#NeverForgetQueenCharlie

Good luck with what you’re doing.

2 Likes

I think Charlie would become somebody that visit’s people to give them health and psychological advice or something like that.
Or she becomes a game developer like @PatrickKlug and @DanielKlug

Bye @Charlie, you were the best at the ban hammer.

"[quote=“PatrickKlug, post:1, topic:19864”]
Dear forum spammers: the forum ban hammer will not be retired - We will carry on swinging it!
[/quote]

aw…

5 Likes

Should we remember all the fun times we had with Charlie?

She banned @Venomous (That’s his own fault, he shouldn’t have stolen other people’s code).
She banned @Individual (He shouldn’t have made that rape joke).

Those are the only 2 things I can remember, anyone want’s to add something?

Venomous…

shivers

2 Likes

GL&HF, @Charlie, wherever you are! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

he’s dead now jim