TAG Mod V1 Released

Yesterday We released TAG Mod V1 whilst Patrick from GHG was streaming it. Much thanks to @PatrickKlug for doing the stream.

Please join our Discord to chat with the team, see what we are doing and report bugs and issues!

INSTALLING:

1. Subscribe to the Mod
  2. Open GDT
  3. Go to Mods Menu and enable TAG Mod
  4. RESTART GDT!!!
  5. Profit

KNOWN ISSUES:
-Full Compatibility with older Mods (some mods may affect the UI, causing some areas of the mod to not appear correctly)

FEATURES:

-Generate Game Report:
Generate Report is now located in two places, the “Game Sales Card” and “Game History”, the latter is visible when going to game history and selecting a game, it will appear on the right side “Game Info” panel

-Game History: Game Info Panel:
Located on the right side of the “Game History” panel. Each developed game now displays the “Engine” used, “Features” used, “Dev Percentages” per stage and all gathered “Insight”

-Last Genre:
The Genre select panel now displays, at the bottom in blue, the last genre used by your game

-Training Tabs:
All training and specialization is now under its corresponding tab

-Staff Button:
Viewing Staff can now be done with the always on display button

-Info & Stats:
You can now view basic info and stats about you company

-Percentages:
TAG MOD has Percentages shown in all of the Dev stages for that precision goodness

Q&A

-Q: Will We maintain the mod?
-A: Yes

-Q:Will there be any new features on-top of those already mentioned?
-A:If we have the extra time and there are requests for it then it is a possibility. Most likely would be a New Convention screen as we have designs for it.

-Q:Will there be any new artwork?
-A:No promises, but If I get inspired then maybe.

-Q: Are other mods compatible?
-A: Yes, some are (mods that affect or add to the UI may not show correctly, let us know what mod you are using and what issues you encounter)

IMAGES

2 Likes

Congrats on the release! I’ve awarded you the ‘Advanced Modder’ Badge and gave you the unique ‘TAG Mod Creator’ Title. I’ll do a news post on Steam in the coming days to highlight the mod.

1 Like

Awesome!

I can’t believe I’ve been waiting since 2014. Congratulations!!! <3

1 Like