SuperStuffExtension 0.0.3a by SobolX30

This simple mod add engine research, 5 consoles.
Newest Version: 0.0.3a
-Consoles added (PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim, PS3 Super Slim, X360 Slim, X360 Super Slim)
-Many resolutions added from 480x320 to 8K
-Playsystem 2 Slim and 3 Slim notifications (Yes Playsystem 3 Super Slim, MBox 360 Slim and Super Slim not have added notifications yet)

AT WORK 0.0.4a
-Laptops (HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, Acer, MSI, Toshiba, Vaio);
-New engine researches like “Java based engine”, “C++ based engine” etc

Download, UltimateLib required

BUGS REPORT, IDEAS TO MOD
please email there ababa12121@gmail.com

Sorry for my bad english :confused: , by the way I shearching for someone, who improve language.
This is my first mod and I hope you will enjoy that.

UltimateLib is outdated, don’t use it for your mods.

Learn from source code instead, this is faster, more supported, and allows for more stuff.

Than I’ll need use modAPI?

Yes, use the Mod API. All my mods with UL or UME don’t work anymore

wait,I don’t understand. I can’t make mod with UltimateModEditor?

You could, but whatever you make on there will be outdated and not work correctly. This goes for anything that uses UltimateLib.

So if I want to make fully working mod, I need to do this not with UltimateModEditor. Than how make (fully working) mod? with notepad++?

That, or whatever code editor you’re comfortable with. As long as it’s not UME you’re good.

And I need be able to program javascript(?)

Yep

Aptana Studio 3 will be good?

I’ve never personally heard of it but sure, might as well give it a try

which program do you prefer do make mod. (I talking about all programs I need to make mod)

I used n++

1 Like

I use Atom, Notepad++, and CodePen. Don’t judge me, CodePen is really useful for collaborations. Plus, It’s a WYSIWYG editor.

1 Like

[quote=“chizbejoe, post:16, topic:18574”]
I use Atom, Notepad++, and CodePen
[/quote] Thanks a lot, but I goes to make a mod like “make custom pc”. How to make it “alive”?

There are already 2 CustomPC mods

Please note that you only need to have a basic javascript understanding so you can understand the API and be able to learn from the source code. Usually till the part you know about variables, you can make your own functions and can learn from other stuff. Now the source code idea is kinda nuts, but here are the basics:

1. Beautify source file in compressed folder
  2. Scroll through the code and see what you need to do and how. (Note somethings may be different, such as n.company, which becomes something I don’t completely remember, and that’s because of the API. You can actually make mods without the API, but somethings will be nerve-breaking.)
  3. You are not allowed to ship the source file, simply over-write the code you need to edit in your source code file. (The one which main.js links to.

You need to know this much:

Each mod consists of a package.json which contains the info about the mod(i.e description, name, version, author name, that stuff.), a main.js which calls the functions you create in your source.js file. For more detail check the API documentation, or in case of googling, wiki, which teaches you how to use the API.

[quote=“Lukas_Schuurman, post:18, topic:18574, full:true”]
There are already 2 CustomPC mods
[/quote] Yes, I know that but I want to make it for PC and LAPTOPS.

[quote=“Individual, post:19, topic:18574, full:true”]
Please note that you only need to have a basic javascript understanding so you can understand the API and be able to learn from the source code. Usually till the part you know about variables, you can make your own functions and can learn from other stuff. Now the source code idea is kinda nuts, but here are the basics:

Beautify source file in compressed folder
Scroll through the code and see what you need to do and how. (Note somethings may be different, such as n.company, which becomes something I don’t completely remember, and that’s because of the API. You can actually make mods without the API, but somethings will be nerve-breaking.)
You are not allowed to ship the source file, simply over-write the code you need to edit in your source code file. (The one which main.js links to.

You need to know this much:

Each mod consists of a package.json which contains the info about the mod(i.e description, name, version, author name, that stuff.), a main.js which calls the functions you create in your source.js file. For more detail check the API documentation, or in case of googling, wiki, which teaches you how to use the API
[/quote] Thanks a lot