Super Mario 64 SQUARED [Game] (UPDATE #4) (LOOKING FOR TESTERS)

If you want REAL 8Bit sound, search for famitracker. 8bit original NES soundchip :grin:

1 Like

Well I’m going for Enjoyment > Authenticity. I know the music couldn’t run on an NES, it just sounds nice and calming, but chiptune-like sounds.

@Haxor because i said so

Why did you say so then?

Because I said so…

Why did you say so?

that’s why

#UPDATE #4
I have completed the main menu (yay!) beginning work on the actual first level (Bob-omb Battlefield) so expect to be able to play that level fairly soon! If you really want me to I’ll upload the main menu for download, but I really don’t feel it’s worth it atm. Again, ask any questions you want to and I’ll answer them to the best of my abilities! Talk to you all soon!

I have a question: What are the system requirements? (lol, bet you didn’t see that coming)

Well… the resolution of the game will be 640 x 480 and the game will most likely not be that demanding in terms of CPU and such. It is 2D after all :stuck_out_tongue:. If you’re able to run the original Five Nights at Freddy’s you’re able to run my game, as they’re both made with the same engine. Just mine is a platformer, and FNAF is not :confused:.

at least until fnaf2

I was actually kidding, but there are some people who haver really crappy computers.

Still, this game won’t be very demanding probably xD

What about OS? Can you run it on Windows 2000? hehehehe

Well, if you want to find out

#####in all seriousness please try to keep this post on track

Alrighty! Will you be making new bosses or classic?

Yes.

Er… Which? :kissing:

I don’t have a definite list at the moment, but King Bob-omb is a definite returner as I already have his sprites, and probably a few others such as Bowser. As for original ones… you never know :wink:

This topic*
m8.

and wat happened with you and @Individual, lol

1 Like

@CrumpDev @Haxor please stop and delete those posts…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)