Stuck in garage bug?(Mods)

I believe i am stuck in the garage. i have these mods installed:
UltimateLib 1.3.3
Camelot 0.2.5.2b
Info&statistics .4.2
Tweaks 0.3

I was playing as normal, didn’t select the “one man” mode. Got to about 633k, received the Goal Hint of 1 mil, hit 1 mil and declined to move as i like to have 4-6mil before i do. Then i decided to explore some of the settings and noticed the “Speed Up” option and selected it. Since then i tried disabling speed up, enabling with all selected and put to default instead of speed up. It’s been i believe 6 years and i still haven’t gotten another move option.

Side bug, the text doesn’t always print fully on the review IE: “They really did well focu” instead of finishing with whatever section i did good on. The typing noise also continues a little(10-15sec) after its done displaying which i’m guessing is the missing text still having the sound applied to it. I really like what the mods do but i’d like to advance lol

EDIT: I also tried restarting the game, didn’t change anything. I am trying to figure out how i’ll incorporate all the nice future features in a small game though…lol guess i might be playing “One man” mode anyways. though i would appreciate if this was looked at. Fully willing to give any troubleshooting reports.

EDIT2: I just got a special training available for my guy in the garage. I got excited for a moment thinking the “one man” mode(Which i think i glitched into) somehow allowed training in the garage but no option.

Thanks

I belive You are using One Man Machine mode from Camelot Exp Pack.

Ur right. :wink:

Of corz I am.[quote=“Andrew_Umpenhou, post:1, topic:12583”]
Side bug, the text doesn’t always print fully on the review IE: “They really did well focu” instead of finishing with whatever section i did good on. The typing noise also continues a little(10-15sec) after its done displaying which i’m guessing is the missing text still having the sound applied to it.
[/quote]

I Guess That’s Tweak mod, it skips those notifications, You can change it in options.

i believe i got bugged into it though. as i said i did get the event to go to the next office(number 2) but i didn’t because i had only 1.2mil and i like 4-6mil before i move. but since then i haven’t got the option to move. You also didn’t explain the fact that i got an event/pop up that said “Special training available for: Andrew Umpenhour”.

Is this common? I didn’t select one man mode either far as i know.

Hey @Andrew_Umpenhou

Don’t worry, the message asking you if you want to move offices will come back soon. We didn’t want it to pop up too often as that can be annoying for people like me who prefer to stay in their garage until i’m a trillionaire :wink:

I believe the message "“Special training available for: Andrew Umpenhour” is from the camelot mod. You can ask about that on his mod page (I may be wrong about which mod that comes from);
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/wip-camelot-expansion-pack-0-2-5-2b/9585

I thought so, can you train in camelot while in the garage? I just gave up and started a new game.

I admit I don’t know, But if you ask Sireverard in that thread im sure he or someone else will let you know! :smile: