Steve's adventure[[Indie]]

The game is a platform-adventure game -2 D
It is divided into five episodes (episodes), Currently I am working on three of them one ready and the other two in development
The game sold discounted price of 1.50 Of course, all the money goes to the development and upgrading of the game (to be added soon light pleasant game atmosphere and of course add new chapters and bonus stages)
Probably built the game’s campaign mode nice and short of three or four stages explain the character

Episodes:
EPISODE 1 - HARD LIFE
EPISODE 2 - I NEED DIAMOND [Soon]
EPISODE 3 - WAR OR WHAT ?! [Soon]
More soon

Planned:
Pleasant / melody game (postponed)
More episodes + bonus stages (1%)
Scoring System (postponed)
Multiplayer mode (postponed)

To purchase the game (you can also download the demo old): Http://unir3.itch.io/steves-adventure
Picture from the game (level 1):

We need developers!

Looks like a cool game.

1 Like

Tnx man,
I think that if you buy the game, you do not be disappointed
I’m already working on the next episode of the game - I NEED DIAMOND

I’m going to download the demo soon :wink:

BUT you need to know - this is an old demo and now the game has been improved and has been a big change

The demo was a bit hard, but it’s looks like a fun game. But, is it possible to blend in other objects?

I do not understand the question

Why does Steve look like Super Meat Boy but with no mouth?

1 Like

When i jump beneath a ‘plank’ (Those things in the air where you stand on) I get stuck.

-what Is super meat boy? O.O
-It’s Part of the game haha Do not worry it will be a little bit difficult

-Super Meat Boy is a game, i don’t know anything of it either :wink:

-Oh, ok :wink:

Ok :wink:
Anyway if you want to buy the gam buy :smile:
I work very hard about the game right now

Some dude rescueing her girlfriend and using his meat body to climb. Link of the image
Steve look much smoother compare to SMB

Oh OK cool :):smile:

I wouldn’t make your first game cost money.

1 Like

One thing I don’t quite get is this:

It’s a platformer.

Half Life 2 was a shooter game about a guy called Morgan Freeman, he mindlessly shoots monsters. That game had episode’s for totally no reason.

1 Like

Well, that game at least had some ‘story’.

It has, but that story isn’t the best part of the game. The most good thing about it is that it ‘revolutionized’ the game industry to make a game with storytelling and without cutscenes, and better physics and better facial animations. That’s all i can tell. But for me, it’s just a game about shooting, driving and walking.

Doesn’t matter if the focal point isn’t the story, an episode should be dividing a game based on its story, one episode continuing the story from the previous one, either by progression or flashback. Either Steve’s Adventure is gonna have Telltale action of gameplay, I don’t see why it should have an episode. If you can’t already tell, I’m joking.