Steam Release Timing

To clear up some confusion:

As is common for Steam releases, the game release is scheduled to happen between 8AM and 10AM PST August 29th.

5 Likes

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Alright. Thanks for telling us.

Okey. For people not wishing to do the time conversions themselves (U lazy). Here they are.

How many hours until it starts

The time of release in your local timezone

Please note: This is an estimated time, as Patrick has said “8 - 10 AM” I have set it to 9AM it may be ahour before, or an hour after. Thankyou for your time.

4 Likes

Here is the countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=137&iso=20130829T09&msg=Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%20Steam%20Launch
BTW that is the link that was shown up there. i just want to make a shortcut to the countdown timer anyways. :smiley:

3 Likes

7 more hours! Yeeeah.

It’s only six hours now

nope 5 hours.

NOPE only 4 Hours

Actually 4

Well… I lived in Indonesia and it’s already 29th August, 07:30 pm here, so I guess I’ll get the update first? :stuck_out_tongue:

nope you will get it at midnight on August 30, 2013 @Denny_S_Ika

1 Like

Less than an hour?!?!?!?!

Well smart man, it’s already 29th August in every country west of Indonesia. They are counting down for the release, which is between 8AM & 10AM PST.

Finally! Downloading game from steam now! :smile:

Thanks for telling me. Well, you guys will be able to talk to me again in like 100 years. Cya. xD

Haha same here! xD GLHF guys!

sadly when the game is released i wont be able to play because i don’t have my steam key

Dont worry, you will probably get it really soon, its still 1 hour till actual release :smiley:

Just to confirm the Game is officially unlocked on Steam! :green_heart:

4 Likes