Speedrunning the garage?

So I got this stupid idea to speedrun the garage(since that is the only one you can speedrun right?). The criteria i set up for this was fastest in game time (Years/months/weeks/dots). I got the idea when I somehow got out of the garage before the nintendo was released, I believe it was around Y1 M11, but i didn’t think about how fast it was until the text box with the release of nintendo appeared. I’ve tried to replicate that, but haven’t been able to. The fastest I’ve been able to replicate multiple times is to get out of the garage is around Y2 M6-M10. I’m also a bit curious on how the algorithm for the scores is calculated since it seems super random. I’ve manage to get a 48 bubble game(with +++ on both topic and console) as my 4th game using the generate report glitch, but i don’t get all 10s even from that. All it seem to do is to make it a lot harder to get good scores after that.

The bubbles aren’t the only thing that’s important, it’s way more complex than that.
I always get enough money in Y2, but most of the time I get my first office in the end of Y2 or Y3

Im sure that it is more complex than that, but it also seems completely random. With Save/load i’ve managed to get the same amount of bubbles and set the levels exactly the same on all staples but I get a different score.

mfw i finished the game at year 60.

Slowrunning can also be a thing ^^ Saw a guy on twitch that was in Y~300. That’s also kinda fun, but nothing that I will do :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently year 92 :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha okey! :smile:

Apparently there is a speedrun community for this game, but they go after irl time. I’m creating my own category: ByeGarageIGT(In Game Time)% :stuck_out_tongue: