Sonic Or Mario (the DECISION)

Say who te best:
Sonic
Or
Mario
The winner have a suprise

1 Like

Sonic, he is more attractive. I don’t like Mario because of his mustache.

Link.

Mario is the only right answer.

I always liked Sonic because i always LOVED Sega
 I was born in 2001 but i can say this (as a Turkish boy nintendo and sega era was so important because arcade places were so famous and its like a perfect era for my country) Dreamcast, Saturn, Genesis
 When i was 10-11 i was crazy about nintendo and sega. Watching videos about them. Watching the startup sounds of the consoles. Wish i could have a dreamcast and play sonic and shenmue. I don’t know why did sega took the patent of motion control thingy idk if they are making a console. Sega Dreamcast 2 ¿ is more important than HL3 for me. I still love sega and the way “SEEGAA” they scream at the games. If i become rich sometime in future. I will buy the whole Sega products. I-LOVE-SEGA. So, yeah. Sonic The Hedgehog.

Malleo

I love Sonic games, but I do NOT want to be associated with those damn furries. Also, category.

1 Like

#GO GO GO GO
#GOTTA GO FAST
#GOTTA GO FAST
#GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER

Snoic ftw.

True Story

No seriously, I like your story :wink:

Its hard to answer this question because
 opinions. Sega fans will say Sonic while Big N fans say Mario. Sonic has a bit of bad run on this year coughSonicBoomriseofthelyricscough while Mario is having his 30th anniversary. I vote Mario

Games =/= Character

Aaaand that’s saying a lot. Because Sonic is literally a walking talking 4-foot blue hedgehog.

I agree, there are a lot of bugs in the games. But I loved Sonic Generations.

but is he really 4 feet high
maybe he is

edit: also OP you forgot to put a poll

• north pole
  • south pole

0 voters

NONE REMEMBERED OF THE INCRIDIBILE SANIC (sorry for my harriblo englisha)

Okay
(sorry for bad grammar)

1 Like

okay is bad grammar?

its a joke on how people say that every post

I don’t get it

I thought you did get it when you said that one thing
you know
#####you know
######you know

what the pudding