Some questions for Greenheart Games

Hello GreenHeartGames, it’s been a while since GDT was released (Around 2 Years and 1 Months i think). I read all your threads about your next game and those were made a long time ago, we don’t hear much about your next game.

So my question is: Is GHG dying? I really want to be sure about this question so i wanted to ask some more question’s

1. Do the devs of GHG know each other in real life? How many devs are there in the GHG team?
  2. Do the devs have money problems?
  3. Are you guys often talking/chatting with each other about the development?
  4. Do the devs have any concepts about your next game, or do you guys have totally no idea’s
  5. Are you guys stuck in one point of the development of your next game?

I hope GreenHeartGames can answer my questions, thank you :wink: If some question’s can’t be answered, i understand that. I believe the devs of GHG are a little bit more stressed than people think.

2 Likes

Some good questions :trophy:

1. A bunch of us did meet up a while back in Cornwall England courtesy of Patrick as a kind of get to know the team retreat. We drank (too much) and talked a lot but did not do much work. Although that is where game#2 was born in concept. :beers: :beer: :wine_glass: :cocktail:

2. No :moneybag:

3. All the time. In game development effective communication is key.

4. I could say we

But that would be a big fat lie :wink:

1. The only difference between a problem and an opportunity is in the mind. A problem means that there is no clear solution, while an opportunity means there is a chance to exercise creativity. We are not stuck, stuck is like the matrix spoon. there is no spoon.
6 Likes

Thank you @Charlie :wink:

Man, I love you guys.

*Women

What was the point of your reply?

Charlie is a ‘she’ and you say ‘man’

omfg

The way he said that did in no way imply Charlie was a man. Please learn English yourself before trying to correct other people. Also, women is used for multiple people, and therefore - if your correction had any credibility - it should’ve been ‘‘woman’’.

I know that he didn’t want to imply Charlie as a man. And i know how to speak English, and i only forgot ‘women’ was ‘woman’. It was a joke.

Well no one laughed.

I did!

Shut up Larry!

He didn’t want to and didn’t.

It obviously wasn’t. At least try a better excuse than that if you have any excuses at all.

It was

In that case you’re the worst comedian I’ve ever read jokes from.

Not really that hard since I don’t read many good jokes.

It was a 1/100 joke, i didn’t put too much energy in it. I put more energy in my Reddit jokes, those are more upvoted than the jokes i make here

So it was 99% not a joke? And 1% was? :stuck_out_tongue:

@LineLiar @Lukas_Schuurman ON-TOPIC PLS

It’s his topic. If he wanted it on-topic he would’ve said that by now. :wink: