Some ideas I would love to see in game dev tycoon

I have so many ideas for game Dev tycoon and i don’t care if someone never uses them, but i just want that greenteam if they want use them so here we go.

: Have more companies in the game like Warner sisters(WB) or Gamsung(Samsung) for example.

: That your fan community can donate and have like a fan mail that sends positive and negative things about your games.

: Like that other game Conpanies ask for help instead that you always make the deals

: It would have been cool if you could buy other companies game righs for example I buy the rights to Mario and I can make Mario sequels.

I have much more ideas and I would love if Greenheart uses some of them. Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good ideas!

1 Like

I would like to see a EA mode where you can buy and close other companies and after finishing your game you would be able to split it in parts and sell them as DLC

2 Likes

LOL xD

1 Like

Great ideas but I don’t think it’ll be implemented soon or it might be in the new update (Can someone verify this coz I don’t have mobile yet) and considering they already have made the update I wouldn’t think that they would put things in the Computer version and not the iOS or Android versions of the game. Plus they’re probably working on Tavern Keeper a bit more after the update so if it is going to be implemented it will be a very long time 'till they’re in the game…
Anyway, they’re good ideas so don’t take any of the text above ^ to close to heart.

1 Like

I like your ideas! they have to be implemented! thank you for sharing this issue!

1 Like