So, developers, did you already change your mind?

First of all: Thanks for developing this game, it’s addictively fun to play. I bought it ‘blind’ after hearing about it and that may have been the best decision this month. That is to say: Kudos!

There’s just one thing. You ‘once’ stated…

“We consider the game to be complete.” — PatrickKlug

Still there are so many good ideas how to make this game even better. Just to point out some of them:

The question is: What does it take for you to change your mind and, maybe, release a 2.0 or 3.0 version that has even more of that awesome stuff mentioned in these threads? Hell, make it a DLC, I’d love to pay 3 more Euros to see this happen - as so may others do. I understand that you’ve just wanted to make “a small game”, but I guess that things have changed, maybe, a little.

So, what I want to say is: Please don’t do only the obligatory bugfixing, for there’s so much more you could, maybe should do. Change your mind if you haven’t already. :smile:

Taken from: The Game is not finished

They’ve already made a statement that that initial response was when the game was selling poorly and they were going to have to start on a new project for financial reasons. As sales have picked up they have some leeway with which to address some of the balance issues and bugs. They do not plan to add new features or make drastic changes.

As has been stated, they have already made a response, and there are already several topics on this issue. For this reason, I have closed this topic. If you would like to continue this discussion, please do so in the thread below:

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/the-game-is-not-finished/997