Small idea for Game Dev Tycoon

Not sure if you guys are still updating the game or if this will need to be done by a moder, but something that would be awesome is a simple in game note pad! so when i go to develope Game#1 I can record what i did in the 3 development stages… then when i go to make Game#10 i could reference things i learned from Game#1… or just add more detail information to the game history… but note pads or something would be awesome… cause our dude in game gets one :-p

If you did the sliders wrong on Game #1 then there’s no point in keeping track of what you did the sliders in!

and what if you got a box office hit on your first game all 10s then you switched from sim to rpg… now all your sliders change… and some of us dont want to google all our answers we want to develope our own.

Then the world will end! It’s impossible, well, from what I’ve tried it’s impossible.

i see someone let the troll out of from under the bridge…

ive gotten a 10 across the board on my first game once… cant repeat cause i didnt record my sliders…

What’s that supposed to mean?

Also, if you got a 10-10-10-10, why not take a screenshot on the next time you make a game? The slider’s still there dude :slight_smile:

you truly are not very intelligent are you…

my original post still stands just an idea as your sliders dont normally stay the same for 10 games…

Now that’s just rude.

What I’m saying is, scores come out right after you make a game. If you get good scores, then you can keep track of it. When you make your next game, the sliders should still be the same as the first one. Take a screenshot there. Then you kept track of the sliders you got when you were making the previous game.

I’m trying very hard to not break open a tantrum because of this.

1 Like

you might want to ignore him and not add more fuel to the fire

1 Like

I think a checkbox for ‘Do you want to keep this Note?’ would be nice. If it’s bad, you just uncheck this box. If the game worked out well, you can just check the box :wink:

1 Like

agreed

I agree with that too :sunglasses: - :smirk: - :open_mouth: