Select Badge To Use As Title Not Working

So i tried setting my title as the leader badge but i got this, is this feature broken, or is there something i’m missing??

Only gold badges can be used as title.

oh, that sucks, i wanted to set my leader badge as a title

@Charlie @PatrickKlug Could we get some information on how we earned these badges such as the Leader badge and Editor badge. It just makes me scratch my head.

1 Like

I tried it too

I wanted to know this too

Leaders are some of the most active and prolific contributors. They set the tone for everyone else and set an example in what actions they take, and the posts and replies they contribute.

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
All of these must be true.

1 Like

I just noticed I am a leader. EVERYBODY BOW FOR ME!

Oh and seriously… does Leader give you any benefits?

2 Likes

@KizzaGaming You will be able to in the next update:

@LineLiar Leaders can rename and recategorize topics. And you get access to a special category.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah man! WE’RE LEADERS!

Actually being a leader gives you access to a exclusive lounge for the trust level 3 or more (on the top of the screen click, next to your profile pick, on that three bars, it will open a popup, next to the categories, on the popup there’s lounge, were as I already sad just level 3 or more can enter)

And we can rename and re-categorize topics as @Darkly already sad :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry for small necro, but

hao

Oh yeah and I still can’t use Leader as my title :C
Or the update didn’t come out yet?

It’s out, it’s just that the forum hasn’t been updated. GHG are probably busy with other things :wink:

Thanks.
Now how to

1 Like

Move to the top of a topic, then click the pencil next to the title.

1 Like

Oh. I haven’t got it before. (I mean 2 days ago).

Hmm I suspect you can get banned for that :stuck_out_tongue: So I wouldn’t do it

1 Like

Lol.
But now I can change every topic to capital letters! I mean the first letters

1 Like

This should be working now, if you want a badge as a title. You can also remove the title.

1 Like

No.