Ruined my game with Cheatmod - how to revert?

Hello. I’m playing for the third time (third company) purely for testing game. I’ve been using CheatMod to test Design/Technology points influence towards Game Score. I’ve messed up so now i have to add thousands of points to get 8+ scores. My employees are not able to create enough points alone for game to get 2+ Score.

What do i have to modify in my save to revert scoring algorithm to normal, non-cheated amounts ?

1 Like

your team probably needs to take a vacation.

I’m afraid you didn’t understand. My team is also cheated and need for vacation is removed. It’s just impossible for them to produce 20.000+ points alone, and i need even more, close to 30.000 now to be able to beat previous score.

I need a place in save game where the formula for score calculation gets its numbers.

I have never been able to get over 8000 points in total for design and tech with out cheats sooooooo i mean even on the final stage i cant soooooooo idk

Or idk but turn off need for staff vaca go into mods turn off cheat mod go into your game then go back to home screen restart game and then turn cheat on restart game again and then idk bu that might fix.

(PS IT MIGHT MESS UP YOUR GAME SINCE YOU TURNED OFF CHEAT MOD SO BEWARE!!!)

Well it was easier to start new company…