Robo's World expected to launch March 7-th

Hellloooooo! -shouted the Annoy-o-Tron announcing his arrival.

And We finally have a set date we are aiming to release Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress.

Expect March 7-th to be the day. We are still putting in some final touches…calculating splines and sh*t.

Looks like we will be out before Mighty No 9. I hope that this is a good ting, as we wouldn’t want to compete with them, seeing as our game is Mega Man inspired and all…Original creators vs. us lot…not what I’d say an even mach, but an underdog tail :wink:

It’s going to be available on Steam for a reasonable price of $9.99.

Cheers

9 Likes

Best of luck to you all, looking forward to the release!

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

(for those of you wondering, according to Google, in Europe it will be 8.98€)
Great to see you guys finished it! Now tell me, will the TAG mod ever be finished? :slightly_smiling:

Go Europe!!! € € € :grin:

If we sell lots of copies of Robo’s World, then most definitely. (if Game #2 isn’t GDT 2)

If not, we need to prioritize and figure out time allocation (as we mostly make money through client work, building web apps, and mobile apps), as we would be doing it in house. Meaning we’d need additional team members, which means we need a budget…as the people we work with may not be fans of the series and probably wont do it for free as moders usually do. We would treat this as a passion project and cover the costs. Once it’s out people can take it from there and create their own branch of the mod if they choose to.

Personally I hope that we could spend time on it as I enjoy management games!

Btw our next major title might probably be a management game.

I know it’s not a clear answer but atm it’s the best I can say, as I don’t like to promise something I may not be able to deliver.

Hehe, the dark side huh? :smiling_imp: