RIP Alan Rickman

I didn’t get it because I never ever played Mass Effect. Also, I do not play with nekos.

That’s what she says.

OOOOOOH @LINELIAR JUST DUNKED YOU

I do have respect, he played multiple great roles and his life was cut short. But like… come on.

Will his relatives takes offense to that if you’d say that at his burial? Most likely. You don’t joke at occasions like this. If you do, it’s disrespectful no matter how you try to put it. Would you like it if some random dude came to your funeral cracking some ‘‘funny’’ jokes while people are praying for you? Exactly.

1 Like

Who’s Alan Rickman?

An actor in Harry Potter.

Ah, thanks.

1 Like

Nowhere did I use the word joke, @LineLiar

Anyways, for the sake of everyone else, let’s not have a flame war

this forum is a flame war
;-;
gg I’ll see you guys when game #2 gets released
edit:btw I’m blocking this
goodbye possibly forever…

1 Like

Then what was it exactly?

Yeah, a joke. If not a joke it was meant to be serious but even you I can’t see pull such a move.

Don’t you think you’re overreacting just a wee bit? I’m not gonna go to his funeral and make fun of him no… and I wasn’t making fun of him in the first place. When I die I’d like people to remember me in a happy way, make jokes if they want: being depressing all the time is depressing.

@LineLiar There’s 2 definitions of a joke (one being a verb, the other a noun)…

"a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline. "
“make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.”

It was simply a meaningless statement, which meant absolutely nothing. It was quite obviously not meant to be humorous, cause laughter, and it definitely wasn’t a story with a funny punchline. But, maybe to you, it did cause laughter or amusement? Either-way, if you want to rant about me, be my guest, but i’m certainly not going to argue against you in this topic one more time, but i welcome you to continue if you must, as i said, try taking things with a pinch of salt, although, that just wouldn’t suite your argumentative and arrogant (not to be confused with ignorant) personality.

1 Like

Let’s get back to Alan Rickman.

*> calls me ignorant
*> makes a joke about a dead person

What you said was not a meaningless statement, or otherwise there was absolutely 0 reason to post it. The post quite clearly was meant to say something, or in this case a joke. A meaningless statement would not be posted, because it has no meaning. You were quite clearly to make a joke, but now that you realize how distasteful that was you do not have the balls to own up to it. Whatever. I’ll come to your funeral later and make jokes if you’d like.

@Jediwolf I actually just scrolled back and have not found where the hell you got involved in the equasion whatsoever considering I was never talking to you but to Rex for his stupid joke. You just involved yourself and I see no reason to argue with someone who quite clearly hasn’t done much. Your ‘‘joke’’ or whatever was not even regarding Alan Rickman, so no need for me to argue with you since it’d only be a waste of my time. And here’s the problem with Rex; you just gave permission to make jokes when you die. I doubt he has ever gotten permission from Alan Rickman himself or his relatives to make stupid internet jokes about him.

R.I.P Alan Rickman. <3

@LineLiar *arrogant . 2 different meanings totally…

Either-way, everyone has there lines of when something becomes inappropriate, and i guess i crossed yours…

Well maybe you should just phrase your messages better then.

Phase ,it better… i even told you not confuse the 2, it doesn’t get much clearer than that…

Anyways, if you want to continue be my guest, but i am now done with this “argument”, which is silly, tbh…

Maybe there was no need for the entire ‘‘not to be confused with ignorant’’ part considering that only confuses people more than anything. You’re acting like I do not know the difference between arrogant and ignorant, which is more arrogant then I have even been in this entire conversation.

Please.

1 Like