Rights for unofficial trailer dubbing

I need the GREENHEARTGAMES logo with a message like “developed by” or “produced by” and the rights to pickup the trailer(STEAM TRAILER)and upload it to YOUTUBE and i need it too for a SCHOOL WORK

IF you get the rights to it, you can just make the text and copy the logo…

I think you can easily make that yourself. Just message an employee and ask for the rights. Then use Paint to add text to it.

Please adjust your topic, only use capitals when needed :wink:

I really don’t think thats necessary.

It is, according to the forum rules, They try to get a more mature look of the forum, and they want to warn people that uses inproper spelling, thats why I warned him to change it, am I right @Charlie?

Yes! I asked @Aswin_Vos to keep an eye out and let me know about anything he saw that needed editing.
Capitals should only be used when needed. Although i have seen much worse cases than this. The use of capitals is not needed to highlight keywords here as it is a short paragraph.

@ajuizadogames - I will look into this. What exactly do you need our official trailer and logo for?

According to the post, he needs it for school work

I need this for my school work and ill upload this same at my youtube channel @Charlie

Fixed that for ya. :wink:

1 Like

Haha :wink:
They are focussed on people who do it while they know its wrong ;). Not on people with some grammar errors

please…I am not a english expert and i am brazilian…i need this for english school work

I understand that you aren t a English expert, but I guess they learned you that you don t have the make keywords in captials…Thats the basic of every language at the world…

its 1 am here…so Im going to bed…will take a look for you tommorow to make it for you

entao faça isso rapido por favor

We can’t give you ‘the rights’ to our trailer. Without knowing the details of your homework I can’t easily offer alternatives but I assume you could just create a private youtube video and only share it with your class. That would likely fall under fair use anyway.

1 Like

nope sorry, can t do it very fast…would take some time :wink:
And, you may only release it private, so not for public use

@PatrickKlug @Aswin_Vos
my homework is just make a part of a movie(speaking in english),sing a song(in english) or dubbing a trailer(in english)
OBS:Im brazilian and our official language is portuguese

I don’t see a problem with you dubbing our trailer as long as you don’t publish it publicly.

@PatrickKlug

He wants to publish (I’m not writing confidently)