Return game pls!

The game simply lacks depth. I bought it for 18 YTL, and for that same amount of money, i could’ve used it to buy any older games with far more depth than this. There are actually plenty of features that can be added to the game, to make it more enjoyable that the original game, Game Dev Story that Kairosoft made, that it aspires to.
There isn’t any relationship between you and the console makers, you and the publishers, you and your customers. You actually don’t need to employ only several people as game developers. Why not more? Why not adding division or anything and assign different division with different products. Instead we have the same layout as game dev story.
Time also passed too quickly. While this can be attributed by the small scope of the game, it is unfortunate that we can’t expand beyond a small studio, but into a gigantic studio with far reaching influence
I honestly can’t recommend the game at all. It’s too basic, even the animation.

puts on sunglasses. Haters gonna hate.

But seriously, this game is very casual and my third favourite game ever. Nobody cares about the animations, I barely notice them. And, the reason the time passes so quickly is because its so awesome!

I agree wholeheartedly about everything except the bit about wanting a refund. But I find the state of the game to be very inviting for two things: modding, and a sequel. I would love to see a bigger, better version with all of the things OP mentions. I don’t know if that’s something Greenheart has the resources for this early on (I think they’re still in Y3 M7?) but maybe if the company grows we’ll see something really amazing in the coming years.

3 Likes

It really wasn’t worth the asking price of 18 YTL (Which is $7.38 in US Dollars)? Yes, the story should be worked on, and added to. But considering that the community is awesome, there are plenty of mods, and the great amount of replay value, this game will always make me come back.

Greetings @Meko

Thank you for giving us your feedback. To request a refund you need to contact the distributor that you purchased from, such as Steam, Humble Bundle or if direct from us, Fastspring.
If you let me know where you purchased from I can point you in the right direction.