Restaurant management games?

I know this is about GDT and such but because this forum is realy huge on both indie games and magement simulations I figured I’d ask here. Are there any good restaurant management games? Not games that are ridiculously in depth and super confusing, but not something that is so simple its like that new Simcity!

1 Like

Diner Dash? Go search that up on the internet.

1 Like

or try the real life single dad/mom with 8 kids running around in circles -dash. :wink:

1 Like

Pizza Connection
or
Energie Manager

1 Like

I went through a “restaurant” tycoon phase the other month and must of played them all. I know exactly what you mean by “Not games that are ridiculously in depth and super confusing” as i came across many like that, but in the end, i found one called “Bistro Boulevard”.
Its not too confusing and complex, but also is not too simplified like Dinner Dash.

2 Likes

try Restaurant Empire 1 or 2.

I had just played RE2, its very very very in depth and full of all this useless information, I just started playing it, and I do admit it is a lot to swallow in a simple genre, but I the fun starts coming becasue Bistro boulevard was just too simple to me, alittle childish and more like a web restaurant game

If you have an Android tablet Adventure Bar Story seems to be a good one for free.

that sounds like a kairosoft game to me, kairosoft are the devs who made GDS

Nope it was made by a different group should look it up on Google play.

Fast Food Tycoon was awesome

You could try to play the Delicious-series. It isn’t very much simulation - it’s more time management, but you also run a restaurant, so you could try playing that.

Try Resturant Empire 2.
http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-ProdigyThroughLegend/browse/gg1873-Restaurant-Empire-2/ggnum-1/

What about Goodgame Cafe?