[Request] A mod that can stop the head scratch

Hi, there’s a really annoying animation that wastes my precious time in everything! Contracts, game development, training, game reports EVERYTHING! It’s the head scratch animation, every time my characters scratch their head they do nothing!

Anyone happen to know a mod that disables this animation or willing to create a mod? Would be really appreciated and this mod will help lots of people btw!

I’m pretty sure that was meant to stop the progress, so that’d be cheating

It’s so annoying and there are millions of mods that help you cheat but of course i hate cheating, it makes the game easy and unplayable! But the head scratch is really annoying! When i’m almost finished with a contract in the last seconds my character scratches it’s head then I don’t finish it!

Hire more employees to get more work done.
Problem solved.

Sometimes multiple employees scratch their heads dude! Still annoying considering 4 secs = 1 week and employees take 4 secs to scratch their heads!

Sometimes though.
And the whole point of the contract is that is it supposed to be a gamble it could work or it couldn’t.
Just deal with it, seriously.

Okay okay, but it’s still annoying in the beginning of the game!

Here you go
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753890803

2 Likes

I kinda love the week-long headscratch. It’s silly.

I like it because it adds some unpredictable variation to game development. Also, it’s just accurate: many developers go through periods of “development hell.”

3 Likes