[REQ] Start in the 70s [Concepts]

You start in the 70s in a engineering college. In the middle you find a friend that also like programming so it your best friend. is In the year 10 you graduate go to your home into the garage (just like the original thing) your friend is your roommate and programs with you.

Love it.

Awesome idea, please someone make it happen :slight_smile:

It’s a Back to the Future easter egg placed by the devs.

TBH, this thread shouldn’t be tagged with [REL] but with [REQ]…

Great Idea!

Hello People will see this

Epic idea

I hope this idea gets done

Where is the download link ? (i’m french and my translation is maybe bad)

its spooky month so you can get away with the necro.

I agree, too bad that nothing else happened with this topic/mod…

Oh no. Someone commented on a 2 year old thread.

Oh no somebody commented on a comment of a comment of a 2 year old thread

but…
it was your comment

He’s just trying to get away with it and make it look legit.

Sorry to make the necro problem worse, but I just have to ask: Did this mod ever take off, or did it get abandoned and buried by time? That’s all I need to know, and I will return back whence I came with my insatiable appetite for knowledge satisfied.

No, just no. @WaveJones

Never fear, On topic officer is here to save the d- Well, it looks like this topic’s been deserted. You need the necro police for that. I’m outta here.

:police_car: Topic Police :police_car:

OP here. Since everyone seems to try to understand what happened, I’ll explain. This was just an idea I made for the game if anyone wanted to make the mod a reality. I thought doing this will be very hard. And since no mod was actually created I thought that too. Until greenheart games releases game dev tycoon 2, this mod isn’t feasible.

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me

Yes, you got to be kidding me.

You simply must be kidding me