[size=30]Platform Randomiser… but not just platforms![/size]
This is a modification of @Macha’s awesome Platform Randomiser mod (which most of the code comes from), that not only allows you to randomise platforms, but also topic combinations and correct development slider values! Feel familiar with how games are made? Do you already know how to build the perfect game? Well, with this mod you become a total idiot who has no idea what works with what, which gives the game, in my opinion, an interesting (and evil) twist. Further details on what was changed can be found in the changelog below.
TotalRandomiser is released under the MIT license like the original mod.
1. Download the zip file and extract the “totalrandomiser” folder in the Game Dev Tycoon mods folder. (default location is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon\mods” for most Steam users)
2. Open Game Dev Tycoon
3. Instead of clicking to load the game, press Escape and click “Mods”
4. Enable the mod by clicking on it
5. Restart the game
1.0.0 (initial release)
- Now also randomises topics and development sliders
- Prevents platforms/topics/sliders from not being good with any genre or audience
- All options are enabled by default (except the one to not include PCs in randomistaion)
- Minor GUI tweaks and bug fixes