[REL] TotalRandomiser [1.0.0]

[size=30]Platform Randomiser… but not just platforms![/size]

This is a modification of @Macha’s awesome Platform Randomiser mod (which most of the code comes from), that not only allows you to randomise platforms, but also topic combinations and correct development slider values! Feel familiar with how games are made? Do you already know how to build the perfect game? Well, with this mod you become a total idiot who has no idea what works with what, which gives the game, in my opinion, an interesting (and evil) twist. Further details on what was changed can be found in the changelog below.

TotalRandomiser is released under the MIT license like the original mod.

[size=20]Installation[/size]

1. Download the zip file and extract the “totalrandomiser” folder in the Game Dev Tycoon mods folder. (default location is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon\mods” for most Steam users)
 2. Open Game Dev Tycoon
 3. Instead of clicking to load the game, press Escape and click “Mods”
 4. Enable the mod by clicking on it
 5. Restart the game

[size=30]Download TotalRandomiser[/size]

[size=20]Changelog[/size]

1.0.0 (initial release)

• Now also randomises topics and development sliders
  • Prevents platforms/topics/sliders from not being good with any genre or audience
  • All options are enabled by default (except the one to not include PCs in randomistaion)
  • Minor GUI tweaks and bug fixes
2 Likes

Greenheart Games called. They want their genre-weightings back.

ba dum tish

Seriously though, I really appreciate your modding! :stuck_out_tongue: I wouldn’t know :poop: about javascript if you weren’t here.

1 Like

Good mod.

1 Like

Lol, thanks. Don’t forget that I only changed about 20% of the code though :stuck_out_tongue:

:clap:

The True Character Of Epicness.

“Only Mod with ninjas, ponies and rainbows could be better”

The Mod Of Year. Any Year.

Truly Great.

SUX MY MOM’S NUTZ
-AllGames

1 Like

“MY MOM’S NUTZ”

what.

Says it all.

I’m sure Haxor knows a lot about women. I mean, he probably has one beside him right now :stuck_out_tongue:

what

Anyone here ever had this bug:

Error Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isCustom’ of null (file:///D:/Games/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:424) Please restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“Con_Mark”,“ForgottenConsoles_Kiko”,“totalrandomiser”,“CustomConsolesExpanded_Kiko”]

I’ve gotten the same error without the other mods, just the ultimatelib and modAPI active. Any idea why? I always get this error around the time I open either a hardware or software lab.

UL is outdated and doesn’t work anymore. Mods depending on UL are mostly unusable

So basically, I can’t use the mod effectively :frowning:

yep.