[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

#UltimateLib 1.0.2 released

This is an important update!

If you already have downloaded previous versions of the library, you’re invited to update to the latest version.
This version fixes some bugs that have been encountered in the very beginning of the game, after the first game has been released.

It also features a more enhanced name generation (for company names and player names).

This library is needed for the TweakMod and Camelot mod, so you need it in case you want to use the mentioned mods.

Furthermore all future releases of UME (UltimateModEditor) will generate code based on the UltimateLib, so you will need it whenever you want to use a mod created with the UltimateModEditor.

Go and grab it from our official website :slight_smile:

Now please please please release UME…

I’m dying

PLEASE!

@alphabit

1 Like

##Announcement for all UltimateLib developers##
For access to the UltimateLib documentation, please go to the Official UltimateLib Documentation Page (regularly updated only)

Although it’s still under development, we think that the most should be available.
Please let us know if you find errors, misleading information and/or want additional info added to the documentation.

###UME 0.2.0.x latest screenshots from development###

Redesigned toolbar (now ribbonbar), divided into 3 sections: “Main”, “Tools” and “Help”.
Double-clicking the tab title (i.e. Main), allows to collapse / expand the ribbon bar, so that you can also work better on lower resolutions. Adding content can now be done using the dedicated shortcuts from here (at least for adding them).

Dedicated static project settings dialog will replace the right handed property control to allow assisted input of project relevant information. The validation is now extended to verify project settings for validity. In case of errors the application will visualize them.

Selected fields are highlighted, so that you always know which input field has the focus

###Edit###

• Screenhots also added on first post.
  • Unofficial Development Soundtrack :stuck_out_tongue: (yes… I’m going mad…)
2 Likes

Hey, I am getting an error with the UltimateLib, it says this:
Uncaught Reference error: UltimateLib is not Defined

With what other mods are you running gdt ?
Did you start a new game?

Hey, I just deactivated all the mods but I am still getting the error, and I get it when I load up the game…

Also, I have kept the Camelot Expansion Pack mod running… It’s the newest version.
I have also tried reinstalling the UltimateLib but that didn’t work either

Are you using the steam version? Is your savegame synced from steam?
Did you deactivate all entries in the mod list (incl. gdtAPI)?

You must probably reset / clean up the local storage of the game.
There are instructions in the mod faq.

Hey, I can’t find it in the mod FAQ, can you quote it or something please?

“Most likely not. You will need to start a new game if you deactivate any mods.Creating a backup of your save files before using mods will ensure that they are not permanently corrupted.” .[quote=“Resinex112, post:211, topic:9855, full:true”]
Hey, I can’t find it in the mod FAQ, can you quote it or something please?
[/quote]

And there are also videos on how to reinstall the game in case it’s easier for you to handle. If you have the steam version of the game, you should find a folder named LocalStorage located in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Game Dev Tycoon - Steam

Rename or delete or backup this folder before starting the game.

Hope this helps

Hey, uh i installed ultimatelib into my steam gdt mods folder but when i start the game it says UltimateLib not defined. Someone help me please?

Got that too. Solved it by disabling the mods and enabling the mods again all one for one. Should work again. :slight_smile:

Working now :smiley:

Thanks for the help @alphabit :wink:

1 Like

I’m overhyped since I’m using my ipad mini 2

hey alphabit, from what I’ve seen on here you’ve done a great job with the mod, however when using the mod I get the typical GDT error and I don’t know why, so I am currently unable to play the game with any of the mods that I currently have

Hi @Sean, thanks for the kind words.

Sorry for any problem you’re experiencing atm. Did you already read the previous posts? Other users were reporting similar problems that could be fixed by:

• Disabling each module one by one and re-enabling them one by one
  • Create a new game (don’t use old save game, unless compatible with the mods)
  • If you have the steam version of the game
  • You should find a folder named LocalStorage located in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Game Dev Tycoon - Steam
  • Rename or delete or backup this folder (LocalStorage) before starting the game.
  • Also make sure to visit the Mod FAQ Official Modding F.A.Q
  • Watch videos on how to reinstall the game in case it’s easier for you to handle

Hope this helps. Cheers.

###Edit###
Main post (first) updated to contain instructions if you’re encountering problems with UltimateLib.

1 Like

Having a issue, but i cant post my image. (due to new user rules.) UGH…

This is a link - http://imgur.com/a/66S84

When I Click Find Publishing Contracts. That what happens. and a list of mods that are activated are incl. in the album.

That face when UltimateLib 1.0.2 is released and UME is planned to be released this month

Hey,

Well done :clap:
Would you like me to add this to the official mod list?
Listed under a tools section.

2 Likes