[Rel] The Super Modpack for GDT

@Charlie, [ques] is for question? Because, this is not a question…

1 Like

I dont know why it was in [ques] either :blush: have changed it to [Rel] feel free to change it to Wip or whatever you think fits it best!

1 Like

1K Views! :smile: :smile: :smile: Today I will probably create a new modpack as @w1ngl3ss requested me :wink:

@supersamuel Why didn’t you add my achievement mod in, you asked for my permission to put it in

I asked permission to a lot of people because I have plans of using their mods but i’m not using it yet; it’s just did it because I don’t want that people send me messages saying “I don’t want you to use my mod!”

oh, okay, just wondering

1 Like

But keep calm, I will probably use your mod in the new modpack that’s coming today :smile:

yay

1 Like

The two new modpacks are being uploaded to MediaFire now!

V5 version released!

I added two modpacks

• The 1 Million Licenses pack that focuses on consoles
  • And the Complete Pack, that was a request from @w1ngl3ss, a modpack that have all the mods from all the modpacks

i get an error when starting an new game it: says The exception occurred in file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1671. any idea what causes it i have installed the complete modpack and the mods that you mention that are not in the modpack

Strange, with me works… I check that, give me a minute :wink:

I checked and… Did you saw that the mods come in a folder? Like this, you extract the file and it will give you a folder, in this folder will be the mods :wink:. About the errors I can’t check they now, I if you discover were’s the error for me I will be very grateful :smile:

oh forgot this Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘experience’ i have no idea what causing the error i have tried to reinstall the modpack and unable the mods that wasnt in the mod pack

and thanks for the fast response :smiley:

do i need the mods in an special loaded order ?

No, now I will test the modpack and try to discover where the error is :wink:

I see the error, but I don’t know where is the problem, so I’m thinking in disabling the modpack, what you think?

1 Like

@supersamuel lol thanks you should what till version 3

1 Like

when i disable all the 1 Million Licenses mods it works fine for me :smiley:
nvm got an new error now will see if its everytime :confused:
when i make an game for the firestone and when the game starts selling my game crash