[Rel] The Super Modpack for GDT

I mean, do you like the concept, and would you play it when it is released ?

Yes, I like the concept and I would very probably play it

Nice :smiley:
Thx for your feedback, if you have any ideas let me know :smiley:

I was already expecting, @alphabit didnā€™t let me use his mods on the modpack because this was going to cause more work to him. I know how hard is to create things on your free time, and, as you may know, I think that @alphabit and @SirEverard are inspired persons, because, create all of those great mods in your free time is very hard, and they made it!

But, keep calm I will put links to the mod pages (be it Camelot, UltimateLib, TweakMod) in the modpacks I intend to use it :smile:

2 Likes

V2 version released!

Changelog

My Favorites modpack

Extras

• Deleted some mods to make the modpack compatible with the UltimateLib licence agreement

Yay!

1 Like

Version V3 released!

Changelog

My Favorites

Created the CREATIVITY modpack

A mod pack that focuses on topics

I would have liked to have known you were adding my mod into a mod pack earlier. I still approve itā€™s use :smile:

Sorry! Really sorry! I was thinking that I already sent the message for you :blush:

Itā€™s fine, as long as it gets more people playing it.

1 Like

@supersamuel - Please make sure you get the correct permissions from mod owners before including them in your mod to avoid future kerfuffles. :smile:

1 Like

I know, I already sent requests to almost every mod developer in this forum :smile:

looks good ;]

1 Like

V4 version online

Changelog

Added a new modpack focused on cheating

Add my mod Moodd if you like it

I updated the Topiganza mod.

Ok, today iā€™m a little busy but I will try to update all the modpacks (and maybe make a new one)

Little Update

Updated the Topiganza mod by @ronx46

Added the TCM to Creativity

hi,i downloaded both ā€œmy favoritesā€ and ā€œcreativityā€ packs along with the mods that were listed below them and i get an error at start that ultimatelib is not defined even though i have and enabled it along with all the other mods and when i ignore it and play i get this error : {ā€œErrorā€:{ā€œMessageā€:ā€œUncaught ReferenceError: game is not definedā€,ā€œURLā€:ā€œfile:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/ECM/source.jsā€,ā€œLineā€:72},ā€œGameVersionā€:7,ā€œGameIdā€:0.7913412749767303,ā€œGameInfoā€:

btw,instead of dividing into different packs,canā€™t you just create one big pack so that its easier for you to maintain and have less chance of errors for us players?

Ok, I will try thisā€¦ But iā€™m having test in school, so this will probably only be did in sunday, sorry