[Rel] The Super Modpack for GDT

I forgot to sent the message to you, I sent it to all the other mod developer but for some reason I forgot of sending it to you :frowning:

will now u have part of a mod pack inside of a mod pack

Modpack Inception

ModPackception

1 Like

I forgot your mod, I will test it now

Did you also saw my latest project:

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/looking-for-a-team-to-work-at-my-game/11284/

Oh… HIS mods. I misunderstood that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I mean, do you like the concept, and would you play it when it is released ?

Yes, I like the concept and I would very probably play it

Nice :smiley:
Thx for your feedback, if you have any ideas let me know :smiley:

I was already expecting, @alphabit didn’t let me use his mods on the modpack because this was going to cause more work to him. I know how hard is to create things on your free time, and, as you may know, I think that @alphabit and @SirEverard are inspired persons, because, create all of those great mods in your free time is very hard, and they made it!

But, keep calm I will put links to the mod pages (be it Camelot, UltimateLib, TweakMod) in the modpacks I intend to use it :smile:

2 Likes

V2 version released!

Changelog

My Favorites modpack

Extras

• Deleted some mods to make the modpack compatible with the UltimateLib licence agreement

Yay!

1 Like

Version V3 released!

Changelog

My Favorites

Created the CREATIVITY modpack

A mod pack that focuses on topics

I would have liked to have known you were adding my mod into a mod pack earlier. I still approve it’s use :smile:

Sorry! Really sorry! I was thinking that I already sent the message for you :blush:

It’s fine, as long as it gets more people playing it.

1 Like

@supersamuel - Please make sure you get the correct permissions from mod owners before including them in your mod to avoid future kerfuffles. :smile:

1 Like

I know, I already sent requests to almost every mod developer in this forum :smile: