[REL] Super Consoles Mod [0.9.8.2]

The HP computer company. I’m using a 2009m from HP.

Oh, okay.
Thanks!

Also maybe add MP to the contract givers for game contracts?

Its random. I only need to create an console with company producting it named MP,and there will be chance to it appear in them.

And, also some idea for image for Mana?

I don’t have an actual image, but maybe you can make it look kinda like a computer but instead of a keyboard, use a gaming controller!

Well, I did image in Paint.NET, it looks just like a blue fat block with mysteyries inside…

LOL. I think it would be more like MP to go with a controller hooked up to a computer with no keyboard, and then make it do stuff computer’s can’t do xD

Hmm…
Thats cool idea, I will use it in other console.

Thanks for help!

So… Maybe if that was the Mana now that controller hooked up to a computer with no keyboard, the name will be…

STAMINA!

Good idea! As long as I got an implemented idea I’m fine with the name. :wink:

Hehe 41 Consoles.
So, Yeah 0.9 is done.
And, I need to work on some images, so I think that will be 0.9.1.

A mod caused an error: Error: Duplicate value for id found: 12345313Haxorlol

Oops.
Fixed it now.

the vectrex platforms image doesn’t appear and i have no other mods that add a vectrex

Hmmm… Thats weird.
I dont have this problem,but I think I know what is wrong.
I will upload now another version which fixes that.

How about having an arcade machine? I always wanted to make games for the arcade.

1 Like

Hmm… Arcades. They were very popular in 1980-1983. It could be starting platform. Nice idea.
I’ll do it. (How I Didn’t come up with idea like this…)

1 Like

I thought they were popular up until the middle of the snes and genesis era. It’s why stuff like 32x and sega Saturn were made (admittedly by the time they were it was to late" but arcades were definantly part of the 90’s.

They Were also popular when Donkey Kong came out. Arcade Era ends in 95-97, so that is a bit more than middle of SNES, Saturn.

True they ended at that time, but I was stating the popularity started dropping not fully gone. So the market share would take a nose dive around that time. Also arcades were never really taken out for good, Just the market share dropped to like 1% if that lol.