[REL] Super Consoles Mod [0.9.8.2]

That’s very weird, and true.
This will be bad when making AAA Games…

I’ll try do to something with that.

I found a serious bug:

When I get up to the part when Grapple and Coden have a battle and ask for your help and error pops up when I click on one of them. I tried disabling the mod and restarting but now none of my game files are working and I can’t find a way to enable it again. :frowning:

Can you please give me some advice if it’s something I’m doing wrong or if everyone is having this error and how to fix it. Thanx :smile:

What Error?
Can You give me a screenshot?

Sorry, I’m a new user so I can’t upload images yet.

The error says:
Could not initialize loaded game: TypeError: Cannot read property “id” of null

I can’t get to the actual error message because I tried to deselect the mod and select again but now I am stuck on this message because my save contains traces of the mod which isn’t loaded.

Is there a way to enable the mod manually by going into the code somewhere?

Emm… enable… no, but You can disable, just by throwing mod’s folder out.
Can You disable all mods?

Okay, could you please use THIS Mod, and give me screenshot of error?

Sorry, but I don’t have my computer until tomorrow. I’ll get back to you then and give that mod a go.

Maybe you could Improve the Hardware Lab by making more ways to make consoles.
Like new designs of consoles. OH, and the designs actually mean something (Like bigger consoles have more space for components thus making more powerful but takes up more space so it might not get much appeal. Smaller ones or Portable ones are small and thus are easier to take with you but not as powerful as the big ones. And maybe there should be a new research option for being able to fit more powerful components into smaller consoles called “Compacting” or something :stuck_out_tongue: ).
Congratz on all the downloads BTW :smile:
Hope to see more in the Future :smile:

@Haxor,

OH MY GOSH! Quick question:

Can I use the Matari label in my mod? I already have a fake handheld console made by “Matari,” Is that okay with you?

Do You mean that You use “Matari” Name in Your mod?
You can do it, don’t worry.

Making portable and big platforms…
I Would like to do custom smartphones/tablets more, although this idea is good too.
And, thanks!

Edit: Oh wait, did You saw some bugs (Except this one I know, it is in first post) or maybe bad grammar or something?

Okay!
SuperConsoles Mod Isn’t dead.

I’m (finally) working on 0.9.7 which will an estetic update.
It will fix important bugs, and change descripitions, dates and images of platforms.

1 Like

Just found and fixed critical bug, so I have published 0.9.6. It fix all bugs except the one with GameAnnouncing.
Not all images and descripitions whose I wanted to change are changed.

Please, update to 0.9.6.

1 Like

Por favor, me ajudem! Estou tentando instalar mods aqui no meu GDT mais fica com esse bug! Eu faço tudo certo, mais quando vou ativar o mod eles estão vermelhos assim!

http://pt-br.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25p311c&s=8

Please help me! I’m trying to install mods here on my GDT is more with this bug! I do everything right, more when I activate the mod they are so red!

http://pt-br.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25p311c&s=8

By: Translate Google

The version 0.9.7 is there, it changes some images (and adds new too), descriptions and…
IT FIXES THE ULTRA ANNOYING BUG WITH GAME ANNOUNCING!
(Thanks @Darkly !)

2 Likes

Yes! Over 3k downloads on NexusMods, that means about 3,220 downloads!

But, now I need ideas what to do in next version, seriously I have basicially one last idea for console.

2 Likes

Over 3k downloads on nexus! :clap: woot!

1 Like

You should clap for @Darkly, he has almost 10k (And my mod was 3rd on Nexus)!

2 Likes

@Haxor. How to fix the picture bug??? HARDCORE PLS!

Wut?
Anyway, if you are declaring a variable (var icon = "path")
On every platform you need to rename the variable eq. (var icon2 = "Path of image for second platform)