I’ll delete the on i put up in workshop since you released this

1 Like

Subscribed anyway

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No servers???

1 Like

There hasn’t been a stable GDTMP version for a while, thats why.

1 Like

Since you are fixing things and plan to make smaller updates why not put this on github so that darkly can later see a log of your changes?

5 Likes

I’ll look into Github :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right, I will move development to Github because it’s super fast and smart. Why haven’t I looked into it earlier?

2 Likes

No offense to @Darkly, but that code can give you a headache :stuck_out_tongue: The first thing I’ll do before even attempting doing something, is clean and organize. I’ll also start hosting the source code inside the server file, so that I dont need to host it seperately :slight_smile:

I will be pushing an update shortly, fixing a few grammatical errors and spacing out some code… Jeez! What kind of being lived in this code :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve gotten into sockets, so I was wondering if you want a Java server instead? Cross platform :wink: But it would take some time.

Java would be best, because of the Cross Platform, at least, that’s what I think.

I have kind of abandoned this project, with the upcoming “Multi Dev Tycoon”.

I will update this post :slight_smile: Also, because you’re new, why dont you take a look at my other work? ( http://www.github.com/stianthedark )

That is clearly not self advertising… heh…