[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

In the Hardware Lab, last office.

My mod seems to be in red, I do not have a “beta” option on steam. I hope someone can give me a hand :slight_smile:

You no longer need the beta to play with mods (I wish people would read into that stuff)
Also, your mod is red because you either don’t have the mod api or UltimateLib installed

Do you have UltimateLib installed? Do you have the mod-API?

1 Like

is this project no longer being updated?

IMPORTANT!

This mod is no longer being updated. If you have any bug reports, post them here and tag someone like @tmch who can maybe fix your problem. Normal users might also know your problem, but just to be safe.

Is is wrong to take this code and develop it further??

No. But you cant take any real credit for it.

As far as I know @DzjengisKhan hasn’t ever said that his code can be reused, so I’d hold off on that.

how do you download it. I know you gave us the links but they don’t work. At least for me. I really want to play this mod, So can you create a button that automatically downloads the mod. PLEASE!!!

when you click the github link, press download as zip

Yes, but people are having bugs and want further developing, maybe @LineLiar can ask him ?

I could. I will. I will revive the @DzjengisKhan!

@Aswin_Vos and @Darkly… you both know what happened with @Venomous. You shouldn’t without permission Aswin.

EDIT: I just found out I double posted in a same thread which I didn’t know off it was the same. Yay notifications!

Haha great, we need him :smile:

Wanted to ask to you that if he doesn t want to continue, that you can ask if we can take his code and go further with it :wink:

I know… that’s why I said he should hold off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dzjengiskhan was a great guy. He needs to come back :wink:

And happy 1161st post, Expansion Pack!

1 Like

By the way, congratulations with over 1000 posts on your Multiplayer Mod :stuck_out_tongue:

(they see me scrollin’, they hatin’)

6 Likes

man i try to install the mod and it do notjhing

Do you have gdt-modAPI and UltimateLib installed