[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Ok nobody is listening. The beta option doesn’t show up. How do I make it show up!!!

game dev tycoon beta has ended. the developers removed the beta so that people doesnt glitch up their game. just download 1.4.5 and upwards.

Hey This looks great just I have absolutely no idea what im doing or how to install it… (Also inclusing the ultimatelib thingy) would you mind walking me through it or pointing me to where it explains it?

@DzjengisKhan could you please update your installation instructions to not direct people to enable the steam beta. thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Creating a custom computer pops up errors and is very weird. i cant increase the budget because it makes more errors and wont allow me to click next. Also, i looked as a spoiler images of the files and saw that backflash and grapitosh have other platform consoles there while in-game, the have a logo. Using mods GDTMP(multiplayer) and percentager.

Anybody here?

i am here

i am here

We’re all here!

I’m not here, obviously.

No of course. Totally forgot that.

oh mah guud no waaay

(@Gamingthrou is not here, as expected)

Is there anything we can do here on the downloading end, or do we have to wait for @DzjengisKhan?

So will the bug be fixed? The one I posted earlier.

@DzjengisKhan will have to do it. The thing is that he hasn’t been online on here for some time. I will contact him via Skype if he’s online. :wink:

I have the same problem D: I can’t create a custom computer, each time I try it I get an error.

you can just ignore the instructions. the fact is that this mod doesn’t need a beta version. it’s just annoying that new users are thrown off course by outdated instructions.

Do you think the problem has anything to do with the latest version of the mod? It seems people were not having this problem before in previous versions. Is it possible to get an older version of the mod, and if so, where? Thanks

You can fix the custom computer glitch yourself by just removing two lines of code.