[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Does this Mod work on Mac?

It should work ^^ As long as your game version supports mods.

Every Mod Works on Mac.

Im slightly struggling to get it working.

What’s the problem? Tell me and I try to help (I’m not using mac though ^^)

Ok, I’m using v1.4.5
(have to edit the post as I’m a new user and cant reply more than 3 times)

Which version of the game are you using?? Also, ModConfig.js isn’t used anymore. GHG removed and integrated a ‘mod menu’ in the game.

Im using v.1.4.5

The only problem I have with this is that the slim version of consoles run along side the old version. This to me is a problem since it adds to many systems to the market and delutes consoles. Is their anyway to fix this where the slims take over for the original console? or atleast discontinue the original console a year after the slim comes out?

hope he starts working on this agen :frowning:

I’ve actually never said that…

It was the wrong thread okay… that’s why I deleted it! Out of your curiosity it seems like you read things that I never said! You big meanie! :frowning:
I didn’t delete it without a reason… pff.

Well that’s weird, it isn’t deleted on my end :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… I clicked it… about 11 times… XD

okay guys sense there will be no more updates to this mod here are the computer cases that will never be in the mod.I have been working on these for a while now

2 Likes

We can always still put them in the mod. :wink:

yea but thats only if @DzjengisKhan wants to.

im glad that @Venomous was banned that guy was mean D:

1 Like

I can make some transparent background but my computer is… Please don’t ask, I’m typing on my ipad mini 2

I really want @DzjengisKhan to do a bit more work on the custom computers then call the mod finished.