[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

how im going to tell … if only i can provide screenshot

but it is possible ;(

I actually had an idea of making a mod that would allow user to disable certain parts of mods like topics,researches,events and platforms. But I don’t know if people would want a mod like that.

@keron666 Can you please provide me with a screenshot? Otherwise I can’t help you any further

3 Likes

ok… just a moment

I need to reach to a level that i can build my Hardware lab … might take a while

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/rel-cheat-mod-by-kristof1104/8831

1 Like

If you could make an application where you selected what you wanted to enable - that would be awesome. I’ll help you if you want :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I just created a mod for fun and in return my company in the game become super famous in instanly

Yea sure :smile: Might be fun to try to make a mod with someone else :stuck_out_tongue:

But I haven’t tried to make any part of it yet, so I’m not even sure how hard it would be to make it. The hardest part would be to detect the mods and it’s components :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean like a seperate application with stitched together the mod.

So the application gets parts of code and puts it together, which sounds pretty awesome right :stuck_out_tongue:

is it possible to run it in an environment and then only put the enabled things through?

Not sure tbh, but in order to only load in the enabled items the code would have to be executed before anything else gets added by the original code. But I’m not sure if that would be possible.

Alright, so I’ve got an image for this in my head now:

With the application, there will be shipped every event and part of the code in separate files. When the user selects everything he wants, he clicks ‘Build’. and the program takes all the code pieces the user asked for and puts them together in one big file. This wouldn’t be too hard to implement, and to be fair we could just download the code from a cloud or something. (a lot easier actually) I don’t know how to do it in a multiplatform language, but it should be a full version available for everyone.

but… environments

I dont need any environments. This program just takes all the code pieces and stitch them together to one or more files.

I told you people would need it, didn’t I?

@Stian, I don’t want to make it a seperate program. I don’t want that users have to use a different program to play GDT. :smiley:

It would be a lot simpler, but whatever you say.

Works alright for me I am Running Windows 8.1 64-bit