Re-downloading the game

I bought the game and have played for a few weeks and I have loved it. I have gotten a new computer and when I first downloaded the game I didn’t set up my email address to it so I cannot download to the new computer what should I do?

Hi. Well i bought the game and then I wanted to use a usb key to change of place and then no result i did t found it. But, i wanted to know, because i bought the game with a vanilla master card, if the was a probability to redownload the game. Eh eh, well i dont know if your community is growing but I found the game by a french video makers and then i tried the demo and I bought it anyway I wanted to tell you gg for the game is great, no is AWESOME.

Please download from your original download link email. If you don’t have it anymore contact orders@fastspring.com
If you paid via paypal it would have used whatever email address was set as default. If you paid via credit card and didn’t add your email address then email orders@fastspring.com

If you ordered Through Windows Store you can update by visiting the updates page on that site.

The latest game version is ;
1.3.9. - Windows
1.3.9 - Mac
1.3.9 - Linux