Re-download game on new pc

Heres the thing. I bought the game on my PC, downloaded the game, played it, and loved it. I just got my new MacBook pro, and i can’t seem to re download the game. As good as the game is, i don’t feel like playing 7€ again for it.

just use the download link for Mac OS X, found in the same email u got from fastspring.

The mail autodeleted itself after 5 days. That’s the major problem.

contact orders@fastspring.com, they should be able to help you,

a self destructing email? - sounds like a problem with your email program/provider. :wink:

2 Likes

If the developer/admin could send me a new download link, that would be great. I still have the billing order.

so just contact fastspring with your billing details, they’ll sort it out in no time. :wink:

Time to start using a decent e-mail client-.- Self-deleting emails sounds like a problem^^

@l4dproductions as @ClassicGamerDE said, it’s best to contact orders@fastspring.com - they will send you another email. please keep the email as you need it for downloading product updates.

Just wait until they send the steam keys

sorry to use this old post, but i got this game a while ago and no longer have the emails from when i got the game, including the billing info and didnt have steam when the keys came out. can i still get the steam key?

Contact orders@fastspring.com with as much information about your order as possible. They will be able to help you.

1 Like

Hey @MindlessZer0 and welcome to the forums!

The order fulfilment email from our distributer Fastspring, contains all the download links for each supported platform and a link to your personal order page which contains your free Steam key. Please note that the Steam key is for your use only.
Please keep this email safe as you will need it in future.

To request this email be resent please contact orders@fastspring.com and ask for your order fulfilment email to be resent. Please provide as much of the below information as possible for your best chance of locating your information.

• What name was used during the order process?
  • Is it possible you used another email address when ordering?
  • Could you please provide the last five digits of the credit card
    used to purchase so that I can locate it and help you further?
  • If you used PayPal, could you please provide the email address
    associated with your PayPal account?

Hope this info helps! If you have any more questions you can ask here, or on support@greenheartgames.com.

If your emails self destruct you need to get Yahoo or Frontier Mail!

Is this serious? That the “self-deleting” email is the problem here? Not the poor sales application design, where the costumer can’t retrieve his product without a headache. What a bunch o jerks.

Well, it’s not their fault that people leave their email to rot without saving their info somewhere, and then they come to brag about it. No offense, but people should be more careful. All you guys can do is say that the customer bla bla, you didn’t waste your sweat and time developing a game so that people would enjoy it. I’m not trying to be a dick, but people should be more considerate.

1 Like

Man, for real, i don’t know where you live, but i’m my country such a thing is a crime against the consumer, not to mention the lack of respect/support. So, if my e-mail got hacked or anything else i’ll i just should be “more considerate”, the game was not made for free, so give the basic ways to support the costumer, i’m not talking about problem resolution 24/7, it’s just provide ways to retrieve the product, simple as that. Theres is not even an FAQ or help topic about such a common subject, it’s just simples as retrieve a account. And anyone who “waste” his time developing game simple shouldn’t do it. I enjoy my time developing games, because i love what i do, besides all the pressure and all the negative reviews that we read with the mouth shut, to provide a better experience for you guys, which is exactly what greenheart should consider, providing a better structure for games to come.

First of all, you help them make a better structure with constructive criticism, second, I couldn’t really find another word other than waste, because it’s more or less a tiring process.

That is one hell of a necro sir.

Srsly, you necroed a 1 year old topic JUST to say that…

Also, contacting fastspring is the way to retrieve your product…

Haha XD But its true.

1 Like