The Spam Thread - For Off-Topic Posts

but
why

I actually had a dream last night about a monster in my house chasing me. After some seconds the dream became a LD (Lucid Dream, you know in a dream that you are dreaming). I punched the s!@# out of the monster and then i woke up with the best energized feeling ever, but my leg hurt. In the dream the monster hit me in my leg, wich i very weird. But i have LD VERY often, i was granted the power to LD whenever is want :smiling_imp:

Oh god you just remined me of one dream I had a lot when I was younger. I would walk in some kind of hospital or something and feeling someone was walking behind me. It wasn’t a lucid dream and the dream didn’t let me check who it was or anything. The second I walked in some kind of room I would get a huge cramp in my stomach, and I would wake up with that exact same feeling every time I had that dream. Not exactly my best dream moment.

I think it has something to do with physiology and psychology combined. If you believe in the pain that you feel in a dream, you will feel it right after you wake up. In this case, you and i believed in the pain we were feeling, which was causing us to have a reaction in our brains.

And i don’t know how people can have the same dream over and over again, i NEVER had the same dream over and over.

Wow that’s crazy. When I was younger all my dreams were on a damn loop. Sometimes there would be new ones, and then those would be put on loop as well. I had so many nightmares as a kid. One dream scarred me for an entire day. I didn’t want to talk about it, I was extremely silent and just got really scared by that dream. It was about the world ending or something. It’s funny when I remember it now because I was watching the Earth ‘‘die’’ while standing on the earth, like I was looking at the moon or something. Great job, brain. You’re so smart. That’s totally how it works.

Also that dream ended in a hospital as well or something. Some guy had a button in his hand and I would scream at him not to end the world because OBVIOUSLY you can end the world with a button and OBVIOUSLY that would be the first thing to say when you see someone with some kind of detonator in a hospital.

Then I died.

Great dreams you hear me.

I actually had to go to some kind of a child psychologist for quite a long time. Yay young me.

Also all my dreams were connected and felt like the same universe. Oh my god my child nightmares would’ve been amazing horror movies for kids.

edit: I just realized I created my own cinematic universes before cinematic universes were really a big thing. I’m the new… joss whedon? kevin feige?

1 Like

I also had a dream were the world would end because i shuffled the parts of the earth. My parents told me to swallow a pill, they took one too. These pills were obviously drugs, we would slowly die without pain. The pill was very tasty, the dream became LD and i knew i needed to also give a pill to my older brother. But i already took the pill and my brain made me believe that i died. I woke up.

I still feel guilty about not giving that tasty pill to my dream-brother, i know it’s not real. But if it would happen in real life, my brother would die in pain. I also felt very comfortable when i woke up, i obviously like the feeling of dying in my dreams. I also had a dream were i died because i jumped off a building, when i died, i was laying there with the best feeling ever!

Speaking of dreams.

I’ve been dreaming reocurring dreams as well. Particularly this one where the world ends in three days and no one can do anything about it. I would dream the first day on my first night, the second on the second, and “my last day on earth” was on my third night. Then it loops again. The scariest thing about this is it’s lucid.

If it’s lucid, you can stop the dream whenever you want. I had so many dreams were i became lucid and try’d to wake up.

I call this dream: The windego event.

I had a lucid nightmare, it began with my father saying “Here, take this pistol and shoot people dead.” So i listened and i started shooting people, after that he said “You are too aggressive, i will bring you to a psychiatrist” (So he basicly tells me to shoot people and after that, he says i’m too aggressive :unamused:) Fast forward till evening When we came home, we have a ‘basement’ in our house (We don’t even have a basement in our real life house) So i walk into the basement and i see a weird machine with a button beside it, i push the button and after that 2 windego’s come out of the machine and started to run after me. The dream becomes lucid This is were all the cool stuff happens, i turn around and see the 2 windego’s standing in front of me. I immediatly close my eye’s and the time freeze’s with 1 windego floating in front of me. Everything become’s black and i wake up in my bed, i sit there and i know i didn’t wake up because there are 2 white demons in the end of the hall. I close my eyes on purpose and i started sinking again, i thought i would wake up. But instead i’m still in the dream, sitting in my bed without demon’s. But instead i see a painting of me hanging in the hall, i stand up and started running away. (From that point, i closed my eyes but everytime i would end up in my bed). I jumped off the stairs ‘hoping’ i would kill myself in that dream to wake up. I woke up and i immediatly did a RL (Reality Check), i knew i was finally awake.

EDIT: I actually saw some ‘Until Dawn’ gameplay before i slept :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I can usually do that, but with this cycle of dreams I can’t. I’m probably gonna have the Last Day of Earth as tonight’s dream.

Try to NOT sleep tonight, maybe the ‘spell’ or ‘loop’ will break or something.

I also don’t understand why Vincent in Catherine just go’s to bed every night, he can just try to NOT sleep. Right?

New avatar huzzah! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Looks cool! I like black&white :+1:

When I was little I had like one big villain in all of my dreams, see it as a Thanos. Every dream would have it’s own villain, but there would be this one fuckig villain bigger than everyone and always scaring the crap out of me when he did show up. I called him ‘‘moo-moo’’. I have no idea why, but that just happened in a dream once and I think he looked like a cow-human thing. It was fucking terrifying as a child. However, one good thing was that in certain nightmares, which I assume were lucid (I didn’t really know what that was at the time), I could ‘‘scream’’ moo-moo in the dream and it would put me out of the dream in darkness, where I just heard the guy moo-moo or whatever. All I know is that it was terrifying and I only did it when there was something more terrifying than him.

I also had dreams when I would think I woke up, and then it turned out I was still dreaming. I hate those kind of dreams, where you basically feel like you woke up twice, but the first time something terrible would happen which made you realize it was a dream and you would wake up in shock.

Yeah I didn’t like sleeping when I was younger.

@lineliar @Lukas_Schuurman what’s funny is that you are both dutch
also btw if you guys saw my dreams you would probably never speak to me ever again

And why exactly is that funny? Also, I imagine you’re a filthy dreamer dreaming about nekos and nude people just like Haxor probably does on a daily basis. Filthy bastards.

Not that I ever really speak to you in the first place.

Heh.

no
I’m not that kind of pervert
if I was I would stay on the dark side

Huzzah indeed!

3 Likes

@Lukas_Schuurman Alright, last night I dreamt the Last Day on Earth. I tried to break the cycle by shooting myself, jumping off the tallest building in town, getting hit by a car, but it just returns me to Dawn of The Last Day. In the end, I couldn’t do anything. I got into my bed, hugging my family, repeating that I love them, I love them, I love them… The day ended like the last turn of a page of a book. After I lost consciousness, I woke up in the morning.

@Charlie Hooray! pops open a wine bottle

1 Like

Is that your true face?

1 Like

1 Like