Question for the team about Unity

I have a concern. On my setup, I have 2 monitors. While play GDT, I like to have Youtube and have that video play while I play the game. I know for another game called Empire TV Tycoon that I addressed the issue that the game minimizes while I click to go to my other monitor with border less window. I walked through the issue I had and recreated it with the developer. The response I got was that it was an issue with Unity and its GUI. I read the recent post by Pat that the newer version of Unity has a MUCH MUCH better GUI. However, the question/request I have is that when developing other projects with the Unity engine is there anyway that a borderless window option or having the ability to use both screens and personal multitasking just like I do in GDT possible? Its one of the biggest reasons besides for my general appeal and love for the game that I continue to play it to this day with almost 300 total hours to date. Please and thank you!

Do you want to develop on one monitor in borderless window or want your Unity app work on 1 monitor?

as always hax, might want to exercise English
I’m guessing he wants to have Unity be displayed on both screens or have Unity in border less window mode.
As for the answer, I highly doubt that GHG has the time to answer to this, so I’m guessing go to the Unity forums?