Predictions for gdt2

Tell me some stuff that you would like to see in game dev tycoon 2? I would like to see other game developer in the game try to steal money or steal your games data so the could be incomplete and I would Also like to see the video game crash were you could get less money for your games tell me what you might like to see

I would like a city, with oppurtunities and activities. You can make hardware, computers, consoles (More in-depth). You can hack, sabotage other projects and get arrested. You can hire agents, killers and nerds that protect your company.

With all of the GDT feature’s included :wink:

Also, I want SOME KIND of 2D/2.5D factor in GDT 2 that brings back the GDT style. I do not want a full 3D world with realistic (or ugly) human-looking characters, I like the cartoony style of GDT; Anyone with me?

2 Likes

Whenever indie developers try to make 3D walking animations it looks like they’ve shat themselves.

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

People really need to stop making these threads when there are already other, recent threads that cover this:

I am all for discussing on-topic, GDT-related things, but I am against unnecessary threads.

3 Likes