Positech Games is developing Democracy 3 Africa

Some of you guys never heard about Democracy 3 or Positech Games so I’ll try to keep my explanation short.

Positech Games is a company that makes Strategy and Simulation games. One of their franchises is called ‘Democracy’. Democracy is a game about choosing a country and fix its economy and welfare.

Positech Games announced that they where working on Democracy 3 Africa. It’s a new standalone game and it has more than 6 new countries. I picked up Democracy 3 during a sale when it was under $11 with the DLC. The original price is $23. The price of Democracy 3 Africa is still unknown though, it will release on 31 March 2016.

Site link: http://www.positech.co.uk/democracy3/africa/
Steam Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/245470/

Anyone like the game? Anyone hyped? Because I am :wink:

1 Like

I’ve heard of Democracy, and I have debated about buying it for a long time. Where does it land on your favorites list? Is it worth it?

It’s surprising at first, but it becomes repetitive after 20-40 hours of gameplay. But you can experiment with the settings and the DLC.

It’s not my favorite, but it’s a well-made hardcore game (If you experiment with the settings and increase the difficulty to 200% ;)).

It’s worth it if you like strategy games and achievements (Even if you like strategy, wait for a sale because $23 for a repetitive game isn’t worth it).

in my “never played democracy 3” opinion it should be a DLC

omg you’re obsessed with democracy
it got repetitve for me after 2 hours but k

well it has all this dlc, different countries, steam workshop and stuff but I’m too lazy m8

@Today I agree with you that it should be a DLC, I hope it won’t be really expensive. But I’m gonna buy it anyway :wink:

@Haxor Yeah I admit that I’m obsessed with Democracy 3 but it’s just awesome :smile:

live the dream…
:relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

1 Like

Okay, that’s enough smileys for today, sir.

he’ll rename himself to Demokratos

Then I shall rename myself to Animuweeb

Yh, i;m excited