[POLL] Do you really need Earphones?

SO, guys, I had a soopermassive idea in the middle of maths class, and what I’ve come up with is this:

Essentially, the Bluetooth Earset will cut out the need for earphones or headphones, and your phone (or computer or laptop -upon installing the correct driver-) will instead transmit the sound frequencies, which your Earset will pick up and sound.

This is my first invention for HUUMANITY. Now, tell me if you want it, if you think that it will be useful for everyday life.

My first guess as to a price would be about $35.

NOTE: it is actually not that big

that will happen on the year 6969 #rekt

I’m pretty sure that already exists…

If you look at this from a science perspective, you would get dizzy from all the stuff being sent. And, why the hell would this be smart? I have a wireless or wired (you can choose) headset and I would not notice any difference from using uncomfortable dots in my ear.

Also what if other people were wearing the same headphones? There is a chance they get eachother radio signals and a little kid starts to hear Anaconda?

@Jediwolf Yeah but this one is better

@Stian That’s quite an opinion. Besides, being dizzy is better than having your cords strangling you to death.

@tntey Do you have experience with Wi-Fi? There are different channels, from ‘1’ to ‘whatever’. There is a possibility of your channel being interfered, but that’s only in public spaces.

Remember, I’m not even a teenager yet, there are bound to be lots of flaws in this system.

this already exists…

1 Like

@tntey if you use bluetooth, you pair the two devices together. because as i said this already exists.

some examples of already existing ones:

and then the power beats2, although i don’t really rate beats at all

You also don’t need to use Bluetooth at all, it’s like wireless controller. i think it would be better if there was a receiver that plugged into your phone or pc or laptop (or was in the said device already). it wouldn’t be big though, it would be like a little stick poking out the top of your phone (or other said devices)

2 Likes

@Rex0099 Well shat.

Yep
I even saw one in some shop
for 399$
why would you buy it tho?

EDIT: btw. there are things (like google glass) where you hear through your bones…

what is ‘throught’

no grammar nazi

shhhhhhhhhh

Let’s say this is American English
Or whichever you don’t use