[Poll]Chat mod for GDT?

I know one has been already made, but it’s dead. If you agree with me, click and vote whatever you want. I have a very easy idea on how to do this, but first, vote freely. If 5 yes are reached, the mod will be made. If not, (5 nopes) then I won’t make it. Depends on the old on as well.
Hint: I kind like that every window in GDT is HTML.

Why not?

If you do decide to make this, why dont you go ahead and add it to GDTMP? :slight_smile:

I was thinking of chat rooms along the web, make a button, pops an UI, paste the embed html code, and voila!
We will see about GDTMP. that mod is too good for a crap feature like mine.

Then I’ll take back my yes vote.

1 Like

Okay, okay. Which part you didn’t like?
EDIT: I’ll try to merge it for GDTMP, just gimme some time.

@FireChaos Just make GDT v 2.0.

2 Likes

Nope. Sorry. I will be sued XD. I also can’t.

You using an external website and taking credit for the chat when you didn’t really do anything.

I can make the window or the div. I’m not too advanced with servers etc. My friend is but has no knowledge of PHP stuff. (even if you need these to make that from scratch)

Not that interested in a chat mod unless it was in gdtmp :smiley:

Are you trying to say something? You have no text, refreshing the page doesn’t show anything
EDIT: nvm, it loaded.

lol

Yeah, but first, let me try this feature first.

Well, I’ll merge it with GDTMP, but I wanna se the result first :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re going to have to implement server based chat then.

1 Like

Just do a pull request here:

https://github.com/StianTheDark/GDTMP-Continuation

(I’ll clean up the code in an hour, just busy right now :P)

1 Like

Why are you forcing me hard stuff D:

I haven’t forced you anything, but how exactly is it useful implementing a chat into a multiplayer mod if it isn’t server wise?

You cant take the lazy way if you want to create good games.

1 Like

Its not lazy its just what he wants to do.