Pokemon: Global Offensive

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Hello all! By now you’ve probably heard of Pokemon GO, an enhanced reality type of game where you walk around with your phone, trying to catch Pokemon in real life by tracking them down on the game’s built in GPS. Monuments are Pokestops, where you can restock on Pokeballs and other items, and there are also Gyms where you can fight with the Pokemon you’ve caught. What I want to know is, have you played the game at all? And if so, did you enjoy it?

I prefer ingress

1 Like

sad that pokemon go isnt at philippines yet… :sob:

yes it is

just install and you’re good to go

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Quite frankly, I haven’t downloaded the game because I don’t want to. Not because I’m to lazy but because 1) my neighborhood is small, 2) I don’t want someone looking out their window while I’m running down the street yelling, “GOTTA GET THAT PIKACHU!” :laughing:, and 3) I don’t want my parents to drive me across town to the museum just because I gotta stock up on Pokeballs. That’ll tick them off. :stuck_out_tongue:

I REALLY want to play it, but my phone is sorta broken atm so yeah (and my phone prob cant run pokemon GO). Im getting a new phone (yay!) its a Motorola Moto G 3. Probably the first thing im going to do is install pkmn go on it. And yes, i like Pokémon: GO (i saw it on my bro’s phone).

EDIT: Well i cant play Pokémon GO except for places with free wifi. I dont got that mobile internet or something.:sob:

BIG EDIT EDIT EDIT: Im able to play Pokémon: GO because im going to get a Motorola Moto G Generation 4 (2016) with 1 GB of internetz yay i can play pmgo

I’m not going to download it, not because I think I’m gonna die, I just don’t want to get it. It has in-game purchases anyway

So what? They aren’t necessary anyways, I haven’t bought anything in the game and I’m doing just fine.