Plasma 5; looking sweet!

Just thought I’d show some of the awesomeness with Plasma 5 at the moment :slight_smile: It’s been unstable for a good time now, but its finally mature enough for me! :smiley: Keep in mind this is with the default configuration and by simply moving the panel you could drastically change the look and feel.

Beautiful! Even though you dont use Linux, this is pretty impressive!

So what the heck is it?

Google is being retarded so I can’t search it up.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/KDE

1 Like

Cool. But I don’t got Linux.

If you want Linux, go to kubuntu.org and download a copy :slight_smile: It has the Plasma desktop by default. But because everytime I suggest anything about Linux I get facef*k’d, I’m not going to suggest it. Just mention it.

1 Like

Linux is cool. Still gonna use Windows 7 : P

@Stian I used to use Linux, it was pretty reliable and secure except it didn’t support my endless gaming habits (at the time) and although now there is more support for linux games and more devs are creating games for linux, I still can’t play some of my favourite games (even with WINE)

Eww! Gross! You use Mozilla Foxfire @Stian?!.. Gross!.. Ew!.. Gosh… Ew… Gross… Ugh… Gross…

1 Like

Hey, exactly what games? :slight_smile: And, just dual boot. I dual-boot right now Arch Linux/Windows 8 :slight_smile:

@chizbejoe not exactly sure what you mean but…ok

I have to admit, even though I use Windows 8, Plasma 5 is looking pretty damn sweet :smiley:

Try dual booting! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll probably install it on my spare laptop, I’ll just need to wipe the HDD clean :stuck_out_tongue:

Your steam name is Hover, and also, it is also looking mighty fine.

@Stian (this was about 1 or 2 years ago), take a look at my Steam library. About 80% of my games (or at least the ones I’ve played) didn’t have Linux support. Either way, I still find linux fine and I’m not the type to yell at someone for having it. :stuck_out_tongue:

80% of the games on your account do have Linux support, and those who don’t ALL work in Wine.

@Stian

Then why bring it up?

Nice interface gotta say

but still windowsmasterrace

1 Like