Pixel Tower - (UPDATED 24/3/16)

Okay. Just an update on the development. I was about to start making the levels a few days ago but then realised that the latest version was a bit buggy and some great features added by @iSenzo just didn’t quite work. So I got in contact with him and basically cleared out all the bugs and unneeded extras. Now that all the bugs that I know of are gone I can finally start work on the levels. I will need help with testing the game to find any unknown bugs so if people could help out that would be great.

@WaveJones Looks like I’m a full on melted sundae then.

Yo, if you want me to help out I’d be happy to if i have free time

stfu you’re the reason he is doing this instead of you
go play fallout 4

kk see ya later

You shhh @Today

@CrumpDev the development phase is done. All there is to do now is make levels. So if you want make some levels it’ll bring down the release date.

i guess

wha-what did I do?

You alright there buddy?

I only speak the truth
######kinda

Testers are needed. PM for details. Added a few more sprites including jumping trees, dark background and dark grass for dark background. Again need testers for Windows both x64 and x86 (32bit).

Release date might be delayed as I again am the only one developing and found more problems that I need help with. I also need to test it by myself so release date will probably be in march.

Might try to finish this on my Easter school holiday. If I have time I might also add a story and better graphics.

nice timing m8

Are you being sarcastic? Also why would it be nice timing?

I already know its going to 8/8 just can’t wait rhyme not intended

it’s end of march man

yo. where’s the game. its already may

######also necro.

MAYbe he ran into devopment hell
MAYbe? No?
I thought it was funny

That gave me a giggle.