PC games selling better

Well, personally, I think that the sales that PC gets should increase over time from the late 1990s to the future. This isn’t just because of pcmasterrace, but it’s because of some facts: In 2014, PC’s were 51% of the mobile market, consoles were 30%, and the remaining 19% were mobile gamers. So, you might be able to see why it would make sense for PC games not to sell very well in the early days of gameplay, but when you get farther in it would make sense for PC games to sell better.

My apologies if this is already in the game, and I’ve just not noticed it. :blush:

3 Likes

ofcourse PC’s sell better but most PC owners don’t use it for gaming that’s why PC games don’t sell that much in GDT

1 Like

@azertyman you realize the 51% of people using PC was for gaming, not for general use? It’s 20% more than consoles and 31% more than mobile gamers, which is why I think that sales should be increased

I’m not talking about the general selling of PC’s, I’m talking about games sold on PC. (My title/wording was a bit unclear)

1 Like

@azertyman totally irrelevant , the game market couldn’t consist of 51% if it wasn’t used for gaming, the statement you said would be relevant if we where talking about general computing technology, where i would imagine it would still be high, but much lower due to the vast variety of devices like mobile phones, game consoles, smart TV’s etc

32% more than mobile gamers*

:green_heart:. I was 1% off. :’(