Patrick y Daniel

Patrick,Daniel se que no verán mi mensaje ya que tal vez no me entiendan porque hablo español…
pero solo quería decirles que me siento muy triste por su causa yo e pagado por el juego y me siento muy bien por haberlo echo y ser parte de uno de sus colaboradores con su causa y quisiera que saquen otro juego porque me siento muy feliz que gente como ustedes nos deje una de estas maravillas de videojuegos para pasar un buen rato y si les soy sincero quisiera que me leyeran hasta el final…
la verdad quiero que ustedes ganen mas dinero no por que lo digo sino porque se lo merecen.
Es todo Gracias por tu tiempo :green_heart: games I Love you

1 Like

Can someone please translate this? Thank you <3

"Patrick, Daniel is that will not see my message since maybe I do not understand because I speak Spanish…

but I just wanted to say that I feel very sad for his sake and paid for the game and I feel very good for echo and be part of one of his colleagues to their cause and would like to draw another game because I feel very happy that people like you leave us one of these wonders of video games to have a good time and if I’m honest I would like me to read to the end…

the truth I want to you to earn more money not that I say this but because you deserve it.

Is all thank you for your time green_heart games I Love you"

Bing translator FTW

3 Likes

Time to do a rough translation based around the bing translation.

"Patrick, Daniel, who will probably not see my message because I speak spanish only and they may not understand…

I just want to say that I feel proud for paying the game and I feel very good for being part of their community and would like it for them to develop another game because I feel very happy that people, like you, leave us with these wonders and joy of playing video games to just have a good time, and I would be honest until the end…

The truth is I want you to earn more money from your game not because I only say you should but because you deserve it.

That is all, thank you for your taking your time to read this :green_heart: I love you."

It’s a rough translation. :wink:

4 Likes

I think you missed one part.

He says at the end:
“P.S. Chizbe is the best guy in the Greenheart Community.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Who is Chizbe
I only know a Joe guy
Chizbe Joe

2 Likes

Patrick, Daniel will not see my message and that may not understand me because I speak Spanish …
but just wanted to say that I am very sad for his sake I and paid for the game and I feel great for having cast and be part of one of its employees to their cause and would like to take out another game because I feel very happy people as you let it us one of these wonders of video games to have a good time and if I’m honest I would like to read to the end …
the truth that you want to earn more money not because I say it because they deserve it.
It’s all thanks for your time green_heart games I Love you

Traducción buena.

good translation

Mucho gusto.

(Pleased to meet you.)

I’m very glad to see someone care about those guys.

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

:smile:

:smile: