Oops... My Bad Guys

Hey guys, @Charlie and/or @PatrickKlug

Well I had bought this game through your site and I did get the Steam Key. I was going to gift the key to a friend of mine but well, I’m new to Steam and accidentally activated the key on my account…
Is there anything you guys can do to help me out?

I’ve contacted Steam Support as well to see what they can do as well.

You should’ve just given the Steam key to your friend. :wink:

Well… I’m not that smart, sadly… :frowning:

I really wanted to have him play it… He likes imported/indie games n such and I thought he would like this game too…

At least you know that for the next time then. I hope Fastspring or Steam Support can do something for you. I doubt about Fastspring though, because it has nothing to do with the order… I hope Steam Support is in a generous mood, hehe. :wink:

Yeah… I heard horror stories about Steam… I also find it incredibly stupid that they don’t allow you to trade activated games…
If I have to re-pay, I hope I can get a small discount at least…

I really hope steam support solves the problem

2 Likes

I hope so too…

Thoughts? @PatrickKlug @Charlie ?

I believe, once a steam game has been activated, there is nothing to do… But if you have the game for yourself not steam, your friend could have that?

1 Like

You my friend…
I would still like the Steam code but I guess until I get a answer from Steam Support, that’ll work! : P

For @JackBank

1 Like

Yeah ofcourse. Let’s hope it can be sorted out

1 Like

As it says on the page where you can claim your steam key:

Note: This key is for your own personal use. This key is not for re-sale or for trading.
Please respect this. We need the income from this game to fund future projects.

Gifting your steam key is against our policy. Purchasing the game doesn’t give you a 2-pack deal, it’s for your own personal use only.

Ah… Alright… That’s that then…