Official Mod List

:smiley: Charlie! :slight_smile: Thatā€™s something amazing to wake to. :stuck_out_tongue: Considering itā€™s my first mod. :slight_smile: Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i updated my mod (Consoles LoL mod)
to version 1.11
but it says 1.0.9 here
can you edit pls
@Charlie

Fixed and removed the version number (I included it in error)

1 Like

How I Can write a Mod? I can write a Mod with JavaScript but wich Program I needed ??? Please Help

Notepad.

1 Like

You know how to use JavaScript but you have no idea how? Right. Seems legit.

2 Likes

@Charlie Please can you add my mod to the WIP section

@Charlie The name of my mod is still InfaModā€¦ :slight_smile:

Added :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Charlie

Hey @Charlie
I got an idea:
Make a topic called ā€œofficial mod preset listā€

Basically youā€™ll just lists like:
Quality mods (good pictures, flawless, looks like ghg developed it, like expansion mod and Camelot and info & stats mod
Fun mods (quas consoles, infamod, basically funny pictures, u get it)

This will make people who look (for example) for funny mods will have it easy and for the people who looks for overpowered mods (like cheat mod) will get it easy

2 Likes

@Charlie

I think you should move Better Error Handling to the tool section sense it does not add anything to the game it just improves the error messages.

2 Likes

Good idea! Moved :smile:

1 Like

@Charlie I got a question please.
Why isnā€™t this topic in the modding section instead itā€™s in the uncategorized section?
It bothers me a bit

1 Like

Because of the way Discourse works. If it doesnā€™t have a category it will stay at the top. If it does, it wonā€™t :smile: One of Discourses many foibles.

1 Like

Just FYI the ā€œRandom Modā€ is called the ā€œInfaModā€. Idk if wave updated it or not, but we are in v1.0.0

Sorry, I have not replied sooner, I have the windows store version, not steam. So its a metro style app tile.

Will I be able to use mods I guess no? :neutral_face:

unfortunately we canā€™t support mods on the Windows Store version due to technical limitations for Store apps but you can currently claim a free Steam key from within the app and then use the Steam version which does support modding.

2 Likes

@wimali - Added :smile:

3 Likes

Can my mod get added to the official list :wink: ?